• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Last Lounge in Soho

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you want to spend some time in the next world, i could use the company... its ****ing hot down here and Saddam is being a *****ewaffle

I'd also like to offer my condolences in this trying time. If it would help, I can leave a bag of flaming dog **** at the front door of the Miami stadium. That warning track ain't regulation.

yea ive got nothing sports-wise now. braves are done. I can still be a Phoenix fan for a few days... even though it goes against my Greekness. CP3 needs a championship.

not good at all for Acuna. this same thing happened to Chipper... and he was never the same. Amazing, but not as good... People tend to forget pre injury Chipper was a freak of nature... He was much faster than pegleg chipper.

yea ive got nothing sports-wise now. braves are done. I can still be a Phoenix fan for a few days... even though it goes against my Greekness. CP3 needs a championship.

not good at all for Acuna. this same thing happened to Chipper... and he was never the same. Amazing, but not as good... People tend to forget pre injury Chipper was a freak of nature... He was much faster than pegleg chipper.

Nowadays you've got people regenerating like Wolverine from injuries that once ended careers. Even Tommy John surgery isn't the death sentence it once was. I have faith he'll be back in good form, it's just going to take time. A loss of a season ****ing sucks though.

I'm also happy to report that weed does wonders for the Covid vaccine side effects. Is there anything it can't do?

I would have sent him to the HoF because of his name alone.

Pop Quiz for the day:

Which fantasy sword would you be interested in having in real life?

What would you do with it?

Anglachel/Gurthang
Narsil/Anduril

Stab something that annoyed me. Probably some posters here.

I keep waking up really early. I took a nap and had a weird dream. I was playing football (defense) and thought "I'm on the wrong side of center". Before I could move, the ball was snapped the the QB was moving to the side I should have been on and there was an opening on the sideline. As he started up the sideline, I jumped sideways to try and grab his leg. Right around that time, he turned into an open bottle of wine (the cork was halfway out) and I woke up. I don't know if I got him or not.

Pop Quiz for the day:

Conan's Atlantean sword. I'd hang it next to the movie poster.

Pop Quiz for the day:

tumblr_mivlp4tUl21r5u8m4o1_500.gifv

The thing about Gurthang is that if you were alone for a long time, you'd have someone to talk to. Kind of like Wilson.

Pop Quiz for the day:

A lightsaber, obvi. What? Star Wars isn't fantasy? Seems pretty chock-full of wizards to me.

And I would accidentally cut off my own arm, because I'm not one of said wizards.

A lightsaber, obvi. What? Star Wars isn't fantasy? Seems pretty chock-full of wizards to me.

And I would accidentally cut off my own arm, because I'm not one of said wizards.

Oooooh. Kinda like that one. I never thought of them as a sword before, but it would make a helluva shish kebob skewer. While it wasn't a light saber, a friend of mine once took a fencing class for PE and said "We get our sabers tomorrow. I'm gonna raise hell."

That, actually, is a true story.

For the aspiring writers on the Hype who have had something they submitted turned down......I give you this -
216406856_2881797222059994_3452688160812661133_n.jpg

I hope this guy kicked himself in the ass for years over this decision.

For the aspiring writers on the Hype who have had something they submitted turned down......I give you this -
216406856_2881797222059994_3452688160812661133_n.jpg

I hope this guy kicked himself in the ass for years over this decision.

Kicked??

Like the Star Wars format though.

Night of the Consumers is probably the most accurate game simulation for working at a supermarket.

Anglachel/Gurthang
Narsil/Anduril

Stab something that annoyed me. Probably some posters here.

All I'm getting from this is that I prolly should invest in some mithral armor.

Conan's Atlantean sword. I'd hang it next to the movie poster.

7w5blky4v4s21.gif

I'm gonna assume you'll pimp it out some with like some LEDs and like neon flames?

Sometimes when God cuts off an arm he gives you a robot arm. That's the saying, isn't it?

F0h7RH6.gif

I must be true to my 80's childhood... The Sword of Omens. It's like if a lightsaber, Excalibur and a Green Lantern ring had an orgy and this was the result.

I think I'd do good deeds, fight crime with it, what have you and then when people asked me how I did it I'd say "With my Sword Of Omens, from Thundercats."

And then I'd get to talk to them about Thundercats... You gotta play the long game folks.

Nowadays you've got people regenerating like Wolverine from injuries that once ended careers. Even Tommy John surgery isn't the death sentence it once was. I have faith he'll be back in good form, it's just going to take time. A loss of a season ****ing sucks though.

I'm also happy to report that weed does wonders for the Covid vaccine side effects. Is there anything it can't do?
it can't survive my pipe.

With reference to the recent news that STTMP DE is getting a 4K upgrade...
Well, I am glad I recently utilised 36 continuous hours of my computers life upscaling a rip of my STTMP DE DVD to 4K :o

DVD_vs_Upscaled_1.png

To be fair, it did improve the quality somewhat, but ya know, 36 hours...?!?

Zeus: "F THIS car in particular!"

I wonder if they got no fault insurance. Has anyone ever been close to where lightning strikes? I was in Cuernavaca and some lightning hit directly across the street from me when I was looking out the window. It is fing LOUD. It also causes ground currents that can be really, really dangerous. Lightning can carry 100s of millions of volts and 300 amperes. .1 amp can kill you.

The amount of power they carry is shocking.

I wonder if they got no fault insurance. Has anyone ever been close to where lightning strikes? I was in Cuernavaca and some lightning hit directly across the street from me when I was looking out the window. It is fing LOUD. It also causes ground currents that can be really, really dangerous. Lightning can carry 100s of millions of volts and 300 amperes. .1 amp can kill you.

The amount of power they carry is shocking.

When I was a kid my dad was in the backyard during a downpour coming in and out while grilling and a bolt slammed down about six feet from him, maybe 12 feet from the door where I was. The smell was what stood out even through the rain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"