Transformers Last Transformer you bought!

another SDCC Soundwave and 25th anniv. Inferno

Saved up a few $$ and here's my latest.

25th ann. Universe Vector Prime and Inferno:highfive:

Deluxe Swerve, Gears, Blazemaster and JOLT!!:woot:

Still haven't found any TWINS any where..:doh:

Got a Masterpiece Starscream a couple of weeks ago.

I went to a comic con today and got a Deluxe Class Smokescreen, a Revoltech Megatron, and a out-of-the-box Optimus Prime (from the movie).

I picked up ROTF The Fallen... Im repainting him myself... Out of the box he plain UGLY...

Finally found the twins, bought extra for family and friends looking for them!:wow:
Also picked up Gears, Swerve, Jolt and Arcee--Deluxes:woot:
and gave in to purchase the Best Buy BluRay DVD with Prime Head!:bow:

Takara re-issue of G1 Megatron on Ebay!

Lots, including the reissue Perceptor, G1 Wreck Gar, Rumble, Frenzy, Ravage, Ratbat.

Finally found Mighty Muggs Jazz at TRU. Didn't even break stride when I picked him up on my way to the checkout.

Got Optimus Prime and Ultra Magnus revoltechs for Christmas. Now my Transformers Revoltech collection is complete.

The WalMart exclusive Masterpiece Skywarp is still $60 in stores, but if you order it from Walmart.com right now, you can get it for $49, plus you get a $10 Walmart gift card to use on future purchases.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=13261833

Several WM stores in my area have marked him down to $30!! even better.. So I picked up a MP skywarp, Bludgeon, Armorhide, and at TRU picked up Movie Optimus and Jazz..so tempted to buy Shockwave, maybe later :woot:

Picked up Classics Optimus Prime at a comic convention. Besides the doors hanging off his arms in robot mode, he's a very good redesign of the '84 version.

I picked up SDCC 2009 Exclusive Soundwave 25th Anniversary Special Edition...

I just got buster prime in the mail. Too bad I wont get to see it untill tomorrow. frown face

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"