• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

The Dark Knight Ledger Saves Gyllenhaal On The Set

Status
Not open for further replies.
He used Nolan's creation of Robin for the hook and managed to stop the car.

I wonder how she looked after the fire was put out ;)

Awesome...MODS just shut down another TDK pics thread just as I thought they were slacking...good MODS. Oh and POT NOODLE lol

I doubt there was a fire, Heath just said "FIRE" and jumped her to have a grab.

Source: WENN

Actor HEATH LEDGER turned hero on the set of BATMAN BEGINS sequel THE DARK KNIGHT recently, when he saved his co-star MAGGIE GYLLENHAAL after her skirt caught fire.

Ledger, who plays villain The Joker in the follow-up movie, dashed to Gyllenhaal's aid when a special effects generator fell over, sending flames onto her skirt.

Thanks to Ledger's quick reactions, Gyllenhaal was unharmed in the incident, reports American tabloid the National Enquirer.

Fsck'n A! I always have this horrible fear that in the making of these movie someone will die-like a major star and production will be shut down. they better start being more careful. i wonder if i can sue WB for aggravating my BLS?? (Brandon Lee Syndrome) People sue for anything these days....AND I'M SUE CRAAAAAAAAAZY!!!!!!!!!!!:hyper:

Source: WENN

Actor HEATH LEDGER turned hero on the set of BATMAN BEGINS sequel THE DARK KNIGHT recently, when he saved his co-star MAGGIE GYLLENHAAL after her skirt caught fire.

Ledger, who plays villain The Joker in the follow-up movie, dashed to Gyllenhaal's aid when a special effects generator fell over, sending flames onto her skirt.

Thanks to Ledger's quick reactions, Gyllenhaal was unharmed in the incident, reports American tabloid the National Enquirer.

thats hilarious.

I really wish someone was recording that.

I would have loved to be Heath during that.

"Should I put it out or should I just wait till Bale does it?"

Or, he probably started the fire to get some fame and glory :D

ledger showers another Gyllnhaal

Heath should of stayed in character and stood there and laughed.

I doubt there was a fire, Heath just said "FIRE" and jumped her to have a grab.

This thread is too funny
icon14.gif

Katie Holmes just wants to watch skirts burn.

Heh. The Joker is the hero of the story. Who would'a thunk it? :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"