Legally Blonde 3 is happening. God help us all.

:funny:

There used to be a nutjob on IMDb who was obsessed with Reese Witherspoon. Posted contant love/hate stuff about her. Apparently his obsession crossed over into his real life - he ended up getting arrested for threats made to/about her.

Damn. We could’ve been friends. :funny:

I’m not bothered; I’m presenting an opinion. And Gone Girl wasn’t good because of her. In fact, she really wanted to play Amy but Fincher told her no, so it was either risking bad PR and fire one of the most critically acclaimed directors out there or remove herself from creative control. She did the smart choice.

Yeah, you are bothered. All anyone has to do is go read the Big Little Lies thread in the misc tv section to see that. lol.

Yeah, you are bothered. All anyone has to do is go read the Big Little Lies thread in the misc tv section to see that. lol.
Lol, I remember this. Seems like feelings towards Witherspoon have not changed.

I'm a little confused by the original post in this thread. Was Legally Blonde actually racist and homophobic? I don't remember it that way but I haven't seen it in a decade and a half and I only watched it once, so maybe I'm just forgetting all that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"