Legion Legion S1E3 - "Chapter 3" (Spoilers!)

Syd can still see the Devil with Yellow Eyes because there is still some "muscle" memory left from when she switched bodies with David, as we saw with the lakeside conversation. As the further along we go, and she interacts more with the others, I'm less likely to believe she is another personality.

ok i guess this ep pretty much confirms that the devil with the yellow eyes IS the Shadow King? because Melanie is a telepath too isnt she?

also i dont quite understand how Syd can see these monsters but not Ptonomy and Melanie?

I can buy this Shadow King theory unlike the Mojo one.

Syd can still see the Devil with Yellow Eyes because there is still some "muscle" memory left from when she switched bodies with David, as we saw with the lakeside conversation. As the further along we go, and she interacts more with the others, I'm less likely to believe she is another personality.

ohh right, thanks!

Yeah, doesn't look like he's Mojo. Kind of wish he was just so we could get the ultimate head trip series where nothing in it actually happened. Looks like it's sadly still either set in David's head or the X-Men universe and not the Mojoverse.

And I think it's Fiend and not Shadow King.

I'm kinda still hoping that it's Mojo - just because it would be the ultimate trip and also be a creative way to do whatever you want but still kept it open to being in the X-Men universe. But at the same time, perhaps it'd be a little disingenuous to some of the characters.

Great episode again. Glad we're getting some of Melanie's darkness to come through, and the visuals were on point once again. Rachel Keller and Dan Stevens' chemistry is palpable, and Syd running around with child David is a great character moment, even amongst the horror.

I also just realized that Cary Loudermilk is TARS lol.

Still great.
The Gimly entity in his head is creepy, I wonder what it is.
The show feel unique and has his own vibes, I like it.

Really enjoyed this episode.

tumblr_olubpwFkzm1qal0zgo4_250.gif

Another fantastic episode, I'm surprised no one is pointing out he went into the Astro plane.

Really enjoyed this episode.

tumblr_olubpwFkzm1qal0zgo4_250.gif

That and the hands coming through the walls while Ptonomy and Dr. Bird didn't realize what Syd saw was just creepy.

This episode had a real Stranger Things vibe to it.

Just got around to seeing the episode today and i really liked it. Definitely got scary towards the last half of the show. Also when i was watching did anyone else notice that the Mutants wear a white sort of device on their hands kind of looked white. I know Syd Kerry and Melanie were wearing i couldn't tell if Cary and Ptanomy were. I know its a small detail but It got me curious.

Between the eye, the yellow devil, and the world's angriest boy in the world, this show has set up some legitimately frightening villainy.

That part was creepy what kind of parent reads that kind o book to a kid in the 1st place. It just gives them nightmares in the end

I don't think that is necessarily an actual book that was read to him. It is an interpretation of one his personalities.

That part was creepy what kind of parent reads that kind o book to a kid in the 1st place. It just gives them nightmares in the end

Is it even a real book? I think David might have invented it or at least severely distorted it in his memories.

Anyway, this episode was serious nightmare fuel. I might actually find the World's Angriest Boy in the World to be scarier than the Yellow Eyed Devil. I hope the plot picks up here, though. So far not much has happened and we keep seeing variations of the same memories of his over and over again.

How they filmed the Angriest Boy was truly impressive. At first, I thought it was animated.

With its third episode, “Legion” continued to hold strong on FX, maintaining a 0.5 for the second week in a row. It was just slightly down in total viewers, though, scoring 1.043 million viewers this time around, as opposed to last week’s 1.1 million.

In that time slot with those expectations, I imagine that's pretty solid for FX so far and it could still go up again with DVR and all those other devices.

Just caught up on the last 2 episodes, this show is amazing!

It's cool right? It's a mind****. But it's kinda like a psycho thriller + mystery. A psycho-mystery.

This episode was great with the scary moments and did help lay the groundwork that the Demon with Yellow Eyes is a separate entity that only David or people who have shared his mind/abilities can see. It was also a great hour of horror television.

That being said, how many episodes is this show? I'm starting to root for a very small number so they can be forced to accelerate things and actually pick up the pace.

There's only 8 episodes, so it'll probably ramp up from here on out. We're almost halfway done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"