Yahoo Takes Notice

Robin91939

Master Tim
Reaction score
Yahoo Mainpage:

Buzz Log - What the world is searching for » More Buzz
Spider-Man
spidermansmall.jpg

Why is Spider-Man so popular? The third movie is a year away but spins a web of searches. More...
Popular Spider-Man Searches
1. Spider-Man 3
2. Spider-Man Pictures 3. Spider-Man Comics
4. Spider-Man Games

Having just opened a Buzz branch office in New York City, we can't stop craning our necks for a glimpse of a superhero. Sadly, we have yet to spot spandex among the skyscrapers. Still, a little voice is buzzing in the back of our heads—'cause Search is buzzing with news of New York's biggest arachnid: Spider-Man.

Though the latest film in the Spidey series is over a year away from release, every new plot twist in the web that Spider-Man weaves means fresh interest from fans. Over the past few weeks, "spiderman 3" queries have climbed into our top 300 searches. Hopeful fans have pushed "spiderman 3 trailer" into the top 5,000 searches, though an official trailer has yet to be released online.

Hints and rumors continue to stream out about Venom, one of the film's baddies (the other being Sandman). Last week, searches for "spiderman 3 venom" battled into our top 13,000 searches, and queries on "venom" were in the top 7,500. Topher Grace, the actor rumored to play Venom, also saw some extra activity in Buzz, rising 105%.

2007 is a year away. But Spider-Man does whatever a spider can, and the searches prove the franchise will keep spinning super-powered buzz.

-R

Good, but I wonder what people are hoping to find, since nothing Official has been realeased yet. Except for the Sandman pic and the Poster of Spidey in black, maybe that's what got people searching.

Venom will deff star...Church mentioned him in his interview..basically telling us he will be there somewhere!

I don't understand why people are so sure if venoms in the movie. I know THC mentioned it, but if spidey has the black suit in the movie, how would Topher venom if pete has the costume?

Dude the symbiote moves, it gets transferred to Eddie Brock, who becomes Venom!

Venomosity said:
I don't understand why people are so sure if venoms in the movie. I know THC mentioned it, but if spidey has the black suit in the movie, how would Topher venom if pete has the costume?

Well, for one we don't know how long spidey has the suit in the movie. I think Spidey loses the suit before the movies is over. I think THC pretty much confirmed Venom being in the movie he did'nt say how long he would be in it or what act Venom would make his entrance, He still could very well, just have a Short scene at the end and then they could carry on Venom to Spider-man 4. But it's to early to say anything.

Good point. One thing i don't want though is venom being watered down and killed off in the movie...

But then again Sam won't do that to us...

Venom cant be killed off, i think he should get his own feature film with carnage. Why not, Elektra did.

Elektra has a bit more 'depth' than venom or carnage..but they are the COOLEST baddies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"