Legion Legion S1E4 - "Chapter 4" (Spoilers!)

whoever is playing the girl kerry is not a very good actress, really takes me out of the show. and this is one weird show but i'm enjoying it.

If the yellow eyed demon is the shadow king, and lenny/the dog and angry boy are all just other aspects of it then that would mean david only has one personality and is just being manipulated. If he defeats him by the end of the season that would make him normal (which could be boring) and naming him legion wouldn't make sense.
That's part of the reason why I was trying to guess at dividing his different powers. Perhaps the subconscious absorption aspect of his powers plays along with the telepathy aspect of connecting to other beings (searching the stars to find a quiet void away from the noise and gaining connection to interdimensional beings and so forth) but perhaps can be seen as distinct and separate abilities as well.

I watched just 4 episode of this show. My god, how good this show is. I can't believe it. Can't believe something this good is on television.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"