Legion LEGIXN | Season 2 - Episode 5 | Chapter 13

In a way, I think that makes the reveal all the more devastating to David. Because yeah, since this season is so long after the first one and we haven't seen Amy in awhile, you don't really expect her to factor into this. I wasn't even sure that was Katie Aselton at first. It doesn't fit that pattern that we as humans seek, if I can pull from Jon Hamm's words.

So with the reveal that Amy is living in seclusion and that Farouk is targeting her, at least to me, was a surprise. And all the more tragic to David when he realizes that his sister is gone. Worse than that, Lenny of all people is in her place. And now part of me wonders if Farouk picked Amy of all people just to get under David's skin, knowing it would enrage him.

In a way, I think that makes the reveal all the more devastating to David. Because yeah, since this season is so long after the first one and we haven't seen Amy in awhile, you don't really expect her to factor into this. I wasn't even sure that was Katie Aselton at first. It doesn't fit that pattern that we as humans seek, if I can pull from Jon Hamm's words.

So with the reveal that Amy is living in seclusion and that Farouk is targeting her, at least to me, was a surprise. And all the more tragic to David when he realizes that his sister is gone. Worse than that, Lenny of all people is in her place. And now part of me wonders if Farouk picked Amy of all people just to get under David's skin, knowing it would enrage him.

Oh, this was an attack on David most certainly. :(

Farouk's a real son of a *****.

Am I to believe that Amy becomes one of the director's mustached robots? I wouldn't be surprised if that actress has been playing the part of one of those robots, but I have no clue how that makes any sense.

Am I to believe that Amy becomes one of the director's mustached robots? I wouldn't be surprised if that actress has been playing the part of one of those robots, but I have no clue how that makes any sense.

If the actress was playing one of them, I missed it. :p

So I take it that Farouk knows the Monk is dead and he therefore no longer needs David anymore. Because otherwise I don't see the point of body-swapping Amy. Regardless, picking a fight with David when he knows that a worse foe is coming down the pike is incredibly stupid. I hope he has a plan.

Also, how did Ptonomy not immediately recognize that Lenny's eyes had changed color? He supposedly remembers everything.

I don't know how Amy's dream fits into what we've seen, either. She appears to have been body switched with Lenny recently but those robots have been around awhile. Maybe the Amy that Lenny is inhabiting is actually an android decoy? This show blows my mind.

Nothing can surprise me anymore. :p

To me this whole season has been the Shadow King showing that David and his life are still under his control despite having been ousted from him last season. Also that scene when with Amy was amazing as despite having already figured it about halfway through the episode it still eliciting a strong rage towards the Shadow King.

Finally watched the ep, that reveal was great. :up:

Caught up on the last two episodes. The Syd episode was incredible. I wouldn't be surprised if they used that for the Emmys.

And this episode was just as good, there's a lot of clarity that's starting to happen.

And side note... Aubrey Plaza looks kinda better with blue eyes.

Doing a binge since I stopped watching near where The Americans started to amp up, but I knew something was off about Lenny's eyes and kept wondering if I were going crazy or it was intentional.

Loved the way Clark was just eerie when he asked Lenny, "Who's body is that?"

Loved Oliver getting more time w/Farouk. Oliver's still got some backbone to fight against Farouk. Him torturing Amy was pretty horrifying though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"