The Dark Knight Rises Leslie Thompson needed in sequels

Did anyone suggest Julie Andrews? I think she would be a good choice.

Julie Andrews doesnt look a good choice for me, too good and sweet girl looking for me.

Again , my top choices are Christie, Reedgrave and Mirren.

My only problem with Vanessa for Leslie is that Leslie is supposed to be a petite woman in the comics, and Vanessa is a very tall woman in real life. Christie, Mirren or Judi Dench are all pettie woman, and they look more the part, but i think that its a minor problem and Vannessa could do a great job as always playing Leslie.

Two Face said:
What about Judi Dench playing Dr Leslie?
Dench could work. Either her or possibly Maggie Smith and, of course, Vanessa Redgrave.

As for Leslie ever appearing in TDK or other sequels, there's a slight chance she will. Leslie, like some of the other characters rumored has yet to be confirmed. But if she is, and eventually cast, I want to see how the "mother figure" aspect is taken. Especially with how she knew Thomas Wayne, and looked after Bruce with Alfred. As well as teaching Bruce some discipline, and being romantically linked to Alfred, if there are any flashbacks for these scenes and others. I think Caine and Redgrave would have a bit of fun with it.

I like burstyn a lot too. Maggie Smith is a great actress, but i dont know, i cant see her playing leslie, doestn fit the part for me. We can have a list of the possible choices suggested by the moment:

Vannessa Reedgrave( could work)
Julie Christie( could work and my personal favourite)
Helen Mirren( could work)
Judi Dench( could work but she is in the james bond franchise and too franchises at the same time is too much)
Ellen Burstyn( could work)
Maggie Smith( doesnt fit the part for me and i dont think that she want the role in a new franchise after the harry potter movies)
Julie Andrews( just wrong for me)
Susan Sarandon( could work)

Any other choice or suggestion?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"