• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Let Califronia Ring

spideyboy_1111

Young Avenger
Reaction score
Hey i posted this in the LGBT thread, but i really felt it was so beautifully done, that i feel others should get a chance to view it. I know it should probably go under politics... but i know alot of people probably don't go into that forum... and really wanted to share this video with you guys.

[YT]BkhhD6Gqz34[/YT]

The campaign seems to only be running in cali, with the vote to amend gay marriage on the ballot this fall. But i really feel like it should go national, the commercial is absolutely beautiful.

here's a link to there website
www.letcaliforniaring.org

they've been playing it non stop during the Olympic commercials (great marketing if you ask me)

Cool, thanks for sharing.

Great commercial! I think it's a meaningful way to spread support for gay marriage :up:

Great commercial! I think it's a meaningful way to spread support for gay marriage :up:

indeed, I think its a much greater impact when you put the audience in someone else's shoes... it was done so beautifully well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"