Let us remember The Hype: A Special Moments Thread.

I remember when echostation kept going on and on and on and on about Avatar being on the blue side. Looking back on that, I think that someone should have made pizza with his face and also think that they should have put the crust on him for making people put up with that minute crap. To this day, I still don't understand why he was making such a big deal out of it.

I remember when echostation kept going on and on and on and on about Avatar being on the blue side. Looking back on that, I think that someone should have made pizza with his face and also think that they should have put the crust on him for making people put up with that minute crap. To this day, I still don't understand why he was making such a big deal out of it.

You should read this then http://www.hindu-blog.com/2009/12/avatar-movie-similarities-with-hindu.html

SonOfKryptonite spamming every thread about how big of hit Avatar was going to be for months before the release. He was ultimately right...which is weird. Edit: I see he has already been mentioned.

Also, Hippos.

I read some of it, but if my memory is right, echostation is Muslim. Not Hindu.

He could be...but if my memory is right he is Hindi. If you google part of his sig it will lead you to some Hindi websites.

In any case...if he is a spiritual person and has some knowledge of other cultures and their religions, he could have seen the analogy between the blue ecologically connected creatures of Avatar and the Hindu religion. And it could have effected him on a spiritual level and he wanted to talk about it.

What exactly went down? I wasn't here back in those days.

Current member Franklin Richards posted several years as a girl named Aunt Petunia. He used pics posted on some other site by a girl on here and said it was him. He flirted with the guys and got lots of creepy PMs from some of our members....then one day the real girl found out what he was doing, and busted him on here. He started getting a lot of crap and retaliated by posting a bunch of the creepy PMs thus embarrassing a bunch of them.

He could be...but if my memory is right he is Hindi. If you google part of his sig it will lead you to some Hindi websites.

In any case...if he is a spiritual person and has some knowledge of other cultures and their religions, he could have seen the analogy between the blue ecologically connected creatures of Avatar and the Hindu religion. And it could have effected him on a spiritual level and he wanted to talk about it.

Hmm, that is strange since I remember him using the word Allah in a certain kind of statement. I knew what he was saying because my parents speak that language.

Last edited:
Current member Franklin Richards posted several years as a girl named Aunt Petunia. He used pics posted on some other site by a girl on here and said it was him. He flirted with the guys and got lots of creepy PMs from some of our members....then one day the real girl found out what he was doing, and busted him on here. He started getting a lot of crap and retaliated by posting a bunch of the creepy PMs thus embarrassing a bunch of them.

Was he punished?

I was kinda shocked when I found out. He always seems rational and normal in his posts. The last person I'd think would do that. Have no idea what his thinking was behind that, but that's not cool for so many different reasons.

Echostation also says people confused Tron Legacy and Captain America with Avatar 2 because the color blue was in it, sooooo yeah.

It is matter of confusion and perception n'est pas... No need worry about pointum in Sethu's name. Look I tried to factor people and audience perception of Blue colors... deep blue and I personally just state and idealize that people confuze issues because they see blue, they think Avatar since the entire costume of characters in two mentioned movies you just said were all Blue...

I was kinda shocked when I found out. He always seems rational and normal in his posts. The last person I'd think would do that. Have no idea what his thinking was behind that, but that's not cool for so many different reasons.

I wonder if it (the Aunt Petunia incident) has anything to do with him not posting much.

I wonder if it (the Aunt Petunia incident) has anything to do with him not posting much.
I think he doesn't post as much anymore because he has a kid now. He's shown pics of him on here before. I think that was him anyway.

I wish the thread where you posted the PMs still existed.

I wish the thread where you could leave a message for an anonymous Hypester still existed. It was so much fun pretending every message was directed at myself. :fhm:

It was fun... until my self-loathing got it shut down...

images

LOL, it still goes on. Someone deleted my post about all sorts of old posters who also or only post at another forum derkindervolksbiergarten.com

Are mods still afraid that they're going to steal? Seriously, there's no bad blood or anything. Lots of us post in both places. But if you're wondering where some of these people are... welllllp that's where they are.

Censorship of harmless information is ridiculous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"