Let's reverse it

Chris Wallace

LET'S DO A HEADCOUNT...
Reaction score
WHat movies-that haven't already been adapted into comics, would make a good comic book series?

easy, the terminator series if it hasn't already been done.

can't think of any other ones...

maybe equilibrium

Maybe-are you thinking before the wedding or after?

Odin's Lapdog said:
easy, the terminator series if it hasn't already been done.

can't think of any other ones...

maybe equilibrium
I'm pretty sure Terminator's been done.

^Before or after. Before would be when the Viper Assassination Squad are all together doing what they do, and you catch little nuances of the slowly building animosity towards Kiddo.

I was going to say dragonheart but look what i found on the net

dragon2.jpg

Still-if It's Only The Adaptation, By A Company That I Think Is No Longer In Business, Then It Qualifies.

terry78 said:
^Before or after. Before would be when the Viper Assassination Squad are all together doing what they do, and you catch little nuances of the slowly building animosity towards Kiddo.
See, this is why I asked. There's that, then there's Beatrix attempting to adjust to a normal life, w/situations that keep trying to pull her back. Either has great potential.

JackBauer said:
The Goonies.

think Runaways without powers...
I'm thinking someone has been kicking this idea around for a while.

TheFalcon said:
The Matrix
There were comics based on the Matrix; I distinctly remember one entitled, "There are no flowers in the real world".

It's been my experience that 99% of all comics based on movies, tv shows, etc, are mediochre at best, and usually plain crap

best thing to do would be to find a mediocre story and build on it rather than trying to make a block buster film a hit comic.

has unbreakable been taken yet, even thought that's kinda cheating?

I Don't Think It Really Has The "umph" Factor To Make It As A Comic.

well, Shyamalan could at least release a couple of graphic novels that would cover the story he had planned for the Unbreakable trilogy that never happened...

In no particular order:

Underworld/Underworld Evolution
Total Recall
Robocop
Starship Troopers
Event Horizon
Strange Days
Species
Incredibles
Pitch Black/The Chronicles of Riddick
Dune
Gladiator
Kingdom of Heaven
13th Warrior
Troy
Excalibur
Blade Runner
Timecop
Universal Soldier
Van Helsing
Dark City
Independence Day
Ultraviolet
Equilibrium
Minority Report

I'd say Robocop for an on-going series. I know there was a Robocop vs Terminator one off, and then Frank Miller adapted his original Robocop 2 and 3 scripts into a big comic run, but that was a maxi-series. Robocop with his own title would own.

Blade Runner would be cool too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"