Let's see your top 20

1) Batman Begins
2) X-Men 2
3) Spiderman 2
4) The Crow
5) Hulk
6) Blade II
7) Sin City
8) Hellboy: DC
9) V For Vendetta
10) X-Men
11) Spiderman
12) Blade
13) Daredevil: DC
14) The Punisher (2004)
15) Batman ('89)
16) Constantine
17) Batman Returns
18) Fantastic Four (2005)
19) Blade: Trinity
20) Superman: The Movie (These movies do nothing for me, though i am looking forward to SR).
 
I tried to do a top 20, but my list only goes up to 16.
 
1. Batman Begins
2. Superman The movie
3. X2
4. X-men
5. Batman
6. Hulk/ Batman Returns
7. Blade/ Blade 2
8. Ninja Turtles
9. Hellboy/ Crow
10. Spiderman
11. Spiderman 2
12. Dardevil DC
13. Fantasic Four
14. Punisher
15. Batman Forever

Yet to see Sin City and V for Vendetta. I will not see Elektra or Catwoman.
To be updated after SR and Xmen 3
 
Finally another who considers SM1 over SM2 like me.
Yeah, you should see Sin City.
And I should see V for Vendetta...
 
I think Spidey 2 is definately the better movie out of the two i'm afraid.
 
Well, to each its own.
As adaptations they both have their share of inconsistencies.
And, as movies, SM2 of course surpasses SM.
But do to a couple of morals, which in my opinion were played out lousy in SM2, I choose the first film, which I practically have no problem with for the most part, story wise that is.
And hey, it means more to me just because it is Spidey’s origin story.
I have the same opinion about Ghost in the Shell and its Innocence sequel.
Both are great movies, I just happen to prefer the original over the sequel.
 
batman44 said:
1. Batman Begins
2. Superman The movie
3. X2
4. X-men
5. Batman
6. Hulk/ Batman Returns
7. Blade/ Blade 2
8. Ninja Turtles
9. Hellboy/ Crow
10. Spiderman
11. Spiderman 2
12. Dardevil DC
13. Fantasic Four
14. Punisher
15. Batman Forever

Yet to see Sin City and V for Vendetta. I will not see Elektra or Catwoman.
To be updated after SR and Xmen 3
"Catwoman" doesn't count anyway. "Elektra" is good for the first 5, maybe 10 minutes & then it's like they don't know where they wanna go. I highly recommend both V & Sin CIty, but that's just my opinion.
 
Sandman138 said:
That's a bit different.
I know, you obviously disagree.
Check out a couple of my posts at the SM2 forum, if ya want to know more about my opinion.
 
I have only TOP10.

1. Superman
2. Batman Begins
3. Spider-man 2
4. X-Men 2
5. Batman
6. Spider-man
7. Superman II
8. Batman Returns
9. Sin City
10. Constantine

P.S. I haven't seen V for Vendetta yet.
 
Spider-X-Treme said:
I know, you obviously disagree.
Check out a couple of my posts at the SM2 forum, if ya want to know more about my opinion.

Actually, I was talking about GitS vs. Innocence.
 
1. The Crow
2. Spider-Man
3. Spider-Man 2
4. X-Men
5. X-Men 2
6. The Crow: City of Angels
7. The Crow: Salvation
8. The Crow: Wicked Prayer
9. Batman Begins
10. Superman
11. Superman 2
12. Batman
13. Batman Returns
14. Sin City
15. V for Vendetta yet.
16. The Hulk
17. The Punisher (04)
18. Blade
19. Blade 2
20. Blade 3
 
Actually, I was talking about GitS vs. Innocence.
Ah, heh, well, as I've said, they're both great, I love them even more than the SM films but the reasons for me to like the first one is that the plot was more character driven there and, even thought it's simply superb, the slick and polished feel of the computer graphics always turn me off. I rather prefer more raw and gritty artwork.
 
Spider-X-Treme said:
Ah, heh, well, as I've said, they're both great, I love them even more than the SM films but the reasons for me to like the first one is that the plot was more character driven there and, even thought it's simply superb, the slick and polished feel of the computer graphics always turn me off. I rather prefer more raw and gritty artwork.

I too like the first one better, though for different reasons.
 
1. Batman Begins
2. Spider-Man 2
3. V For Vendetta
4. Sin City
5. X2
6. American Splendor
7. Batman
8. Spider-Man
9. The Crow
10. X-Men
11. Superman: The Movie
12. The Punisher
13. Batman Returns
14. Hellboy
15. A History of Violence
16. Daredevil
17. Superman II
18. Hulk
19. Fantastic Four
20. Constantine
 
Cinemaman said:
I have only TOP10.

1. Superman
2. Batman Begins
3. Spider-man 2
4. X-Men 2
5. Batman
6. Spider-man
7. Superman II
8. Batman Returns
9. Sin City
10. Constantine

P.S. I haven't seen V for Vendetta yet.
Whoa, whoa, whoa-(Looks at avi) is that real? :spidey:
 
Update:
1. Spider-Man 2
2. Spider-Man
3. X2
4. V For Vendetta
5. Hulk
6. X3
7. X-Men
8. Blade II
9. Sin City
10. Blade
11. Batman Begins
12. Daredevil
13. The Crow
14. The Punisher
15. Fantastic 4
16. Batman
17. Blade: Trinity
18. Hellboy
19. Batman Forever
20. Superman
 
wow.. Hulk is in your top 5 :0
 
I appreciated it although I understand why it failed. It was an arthouse movie that comic fans didn't want & it was a comic book movie that arthouse fans didn't want.
 
I liked the hulk the first time I saw it. It wasnt a bad movie. and it wasnt a bomb money wise. I tried to watch it again recently.. but I fell asleep about halfway through :p
 
Chris Wallace said:
I appreciated it although I understand why it failed. It was an arthouse movie that comic fans didn't want & it was a comic book movie that arthouse fans didn't want.

Man..I haven't heard it put better than that.
 
:up: to everyone who included The Crow in their list. If you haven't seen the movie, there's a reason why it's so popular.

Here's my top twenty....only the first three are in order.

1. Superman (1978)
2. The Crow (1994)
3. Batman (1989)
4. Batman Returns (1992)
5. Batman Forever (1995)
6. Batman Begins (2005)
7. Superman II (1980)
8. X-Men (2000)
9. Spider-Man 2 (2004)
10. Rocketeer (1991)
11. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1990)
12. X2 (2003)
13. Hulk (2003)
14. Blade (1998)
15. Blade II (2002)
16. The Incredible Hulk (1977 TV movie)
17. V for Vendetta (2006)
18. The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (2003)
19. The Mask (1994)
20. Bichunmoo (2000)
 
I don't think I have ever seen anyone include the 77 Incredible Hulk tv movie in their list. Good call.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"