Justice League Let's Talk Costumes?

He got shot in the hand. No suit will offer such high level of protection for your hands including an armored suit. Nolan's Batman would've gotten shot like that too.

images

I am sure that if you go back far enough, there was.

Trojan Armor Suit
(click to see story)

Even today we still have that capability.

images

I am sure that if you go back far enough, there was.

Trojan Armor Suit
(click to see story)

Even today we still have that capability.

If either of those guys got shot in the hand they'd at least lose a finger, LOL. The bottom guy's fingers are even exposed, and the top one defeats the purpose of being Batman and stealth and speed...Batman would never wear clunky armor like that. He knows he can be hurt and killed, that's part of what makes his character. :)

Last edited:
229346-kane.jpg

I would love it if Batman wore a cape and cowl like this in the film. This looks awesome, it's so black it's got like a blue to it, and reminds me of the Neal Adams Batman comics. (That's Batman creator Bob Kane on the right for the uninitiated btw :) )

No mask for Green Lantern please, they shouldve gotten rid of it for GL 2011

I think the man of steel costume is brilliant,

For Batman I would go for this ..... and maybe cross it with the new52 costume

gaming-batman-arkham-origins-screenshot-15.jpg
its not totally black and looks practical and looks menacing, I mean its gotta be protective but not just be a grey leotard like some other costumes

Wonder woman , hmm I would not go for the standard look but more armoured, and less revealing as come on its a film not just for adults but kids

Flash pretty much the new 52 costume crossed with injustice

Green lantern anything thats not the 2011 costume

IMO keep aquaman, green arrow, etc out of the first film look at the core 5 or 6 if u include manhunter

No mask for Green Lantern please, they shouldve gotten rid of it for GL 2011

The mask is pretty much part of Hal's look in the majority of cases. They could get away with John not having a mask, but I don't think I've ever seen Hal without one... Then again, I haven't read many Green Lantern comics.

I think this is perfect

vmu240.jpg

That is awesome!

I think the man of steel costume is brilliant,

For Batman I would go for this ..... and maybe cross it with the new52 costume

gaming-batman-arkham-origins-screenshot-15.jpg
its not totally black and looks practical and looks menacing, I mean its gotta be protective but not just be a grey leotard like some other costumes

Wonder woman , hmm I would not go for the standard look but more armoured, and less revealing as come on its a film not just for adults but kids

Flash pretty much the new 52 costume crossed with injustice

Green lantern anything thats not the 2011 costume

IMO keep aquaman, green arrow, etc out of the first film look at the core 5 or 6 if u include manhunter

This Batman costume is still cool, but the forearms have too much going on and the legs look odd to me. But otherwise, I could live with that.

I hope you mean Flash's first New 52 costume because the newer one with all of the lines is pretty ugly to me. The "normal universe" Flash costume in Injustice is tolerable but I hope it isn't armored in the movie. That doesn't seem practical for live action.

The mask is pretty much part of Hal's look in the majority of cases. They could get away with John not having a mask, but I don't think I've ever seen Hal without one... Then again, I haven't read many Green Lantern comics.

Hal needs to have his mask. He's ALWAYS worn it. The onlt two GLs who haven't worn them (certainly not very long) are John Stewart and Guy Gardner. Hal has to have one.

This Batman costume is still cool, but the forearms have too much going on and the legs look odd to me. But otherwise, I could live with that.

I hope you mean Flash's first New 52 costume because the newer one with all of the lines is pretty ugly to me. The "normal universe" Flash costume in Injustice is tolerable but I hope it isn't armored in the movie. That doesn't seem practical for live action.

I hate the Injustice suit, The Flash does NOT need armor. The Injustice suit is terrible. If they go with the New 52 suit, I'd hope for something like this:

This is the best looking picture I think I've ever seen of the New 52 Flash suit, I actually like it a lot here, doesn't look clunky or armor like, it looks sleek and cool:

TheFlashNEW52suit.jpg

^^ That's how it should look in the movie, sleek and cool, just like The Flash. :D

As much as I like the MOS movie suit seeing Henry Cavill in something like this would have been awesome.
60255153565230397410148.jpg

I hate the Injustice suit, The Flash does NOT need armor. The Injustice suit is terrible. If they go with the New 52 suit, I'd hope for something like this:

This is the best looking picture I think I've ever seen of the New 52 Flash suit, I actually like it a lot here, doesn't look clunky or armor like, it looks sleek and cool:

TheFlashNEW52suit.jpg

^^ That's how it should look in the movie, sleek and cool, just like The Flash. :D

See, it's the lines that I don't like on it. Solid red is better suited. The pattern of the material will suffice for taking any blandness out.

The classic lightning "belt" and wrist decoration is fine.

See, it's the lines that I don't like on it. Solid red is better suited. The pattern of the material will suffice for taking any blandness out.

The classic lightning "belt" and wrist decoration is fine.

I too absolutely hate the little lines all over it, I was just saying that is the best picture I have seen of that particular version of the costume, for the people who say they should use that suit. Anyway, I prefer no lines at all, and the solid crimson suit with gold lightning trim on the forearms and waist, gold boots are a MUST, and they should be treaded and look "HEAVY", ala how Ethan Van Sciver would draw them:

flash_rebirth.jpg

^^ PERFECT. ^^ That would also make for a fantastic poster for the film, IMO. Just glorious. :up:

Last edited:
Although I'm not a big fan of the lines, this doesn't look bad here, and I'd be more than alright if The Flash's mask looked something like this in the film:

BARRYALLENFLASHREALPAINTING.jpg

Last edited:
That is the PERFECT mask! :wow:. Well, minus the lines. But the way it just sits on his face is perfect.

Agreed Shikamaru! Even the lines would be ok if they made them less pronounced. It's gotta look like it has some fabric but I'm all for that.

As far as the Wonder Woman one goes, it strikes me as kind of odd how it only sits on the back side. If she's going to have a skirt, I'd rather it be full. But from the waste up is livable I suppose.

That Wonder Woman costume is pretty interesting, I can see it on some of the Amazons, that being there battle armor and what not. But for Diana herself, she's suppose to stand out, she's the representative of the Amazons and their Princess, her outfit should show some regally and at the same time a tough warrior who wont take **** from anyone.

a nice mash up of these costumes would be awesome

Wonder_Woman_body.jpg

Wonder_Woman_New_52_Jim_Lee.jpg

jim_lee_ww_supes_wall01.jpg

Jim-Lee-Wonder-Woman-Armor.jpg

wwjimlee1.jpg

sillystraps.jpg

Ok I think I may have the best idea for a Batman suit:

The Batarmor? New 52.

The New 52 armor looks great. Big black Batsymbol, grey bodysuit, no underwear.

2012-07-01+-+Batman+001.jpg

Gloves, boots, and belt? Arkhamverse.

The gloves, boots, and belt for the Arkhamverse look great and should be used. I'm making the suit a navy blue/grey so yea they fit.

AA_ACWhite-400x767.jpg

The cape, mask and cowl? Injustice/Burton's Batman

I just love the cape and cowl for Burton's Batman with the things reaching out making the cape. It's a nice nod and also Injustice Gods Among Us used it.

batman.jpg

Insurgency_Batman_Injustice%3AGods_Among_Us_iOS.jpg

Thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"