Sequels Lets think about it logically

TheVelvetOnion

Sidekick
Reaction score
Suddenly i had an epiphany... Something we slightly overlooked in this whole quadrilogy of x-men movies...

The Hellfire Club
---------------

I think this high society group has been behind the scenes in the trilogy for some time and i think FIRST CLASS might be there time to shine.

Lets look back at there ref. in the movie so far.

XO:W - Emma Frost was held captive at strykers 3 mile island mutant research facility.

X1 - One of the senitors in the summet meeting was Donald Pierce.

X2 - Stryker sports a Hellfire ring...is he a member? Dr.Hank McCoy is debating with Sebastian Shaw the mutant registration act seen in background of tv report. Alkali Base was built and funded by Shaw industry... - special feature shown in double disc dvd photos of graphics from the movie a sign for alkali lake.

X3 - Phoenix... which has been a big part of the hellfire's history. The Stepford Cuckoos at Xaviers school.

====

given them facts heres my thoughts...

X-Men First Class should feature Hellfire. or the creation of Hellfire.

Look at it logically...

Its possible that The Hellfire Club had been secretely been funding Strykers project to make the ultimate soldier... Why? We will come to that later... Emma Frost was assigned to represent the hellfire's interest in Strykers work of transfering powers. However Stryker was unware they were all mutants and when discovering Emma Frost was one, she was captured. Freed by wolverine, rescued by xavire Emma Frost visits xaviers school and discovers Jean Grey a mutant with unlimited power, Hellfire's ultimate goal is to become thee most powerful force not to be wreckoned with. Strykers research would give them the abilities they want and discard the ones they dont. Emma Frost is then instromental in trying to get Jean Grey to release her Phoenix persona where upon Xavier uses his ability to the full to contain it. There attempt is foiled and something that should be shown in First Class... Years later, during Magneto's attack in the first x-men movie, Emma senses that the mental blocks xavieir places in jean have been broken. So The hellfire club then releases stryker from prision and funds his new project -at alkali lake, why? so he could target Xavier's mansion and stoke out the mutants meaning that Jean was vunerable to the hellfires demands. However Magneto foiled that plan he joins with the x-men to stop the dark cerebro plan... in the process of that the Jean dies saving her friends and the hellfire are at a loss. a few months pass and the hellfire have implanted a new mole at the xaviers school, in the form of the stepford cuckoos... upon learning of Jean Greys return from the dead Emma Frost starts to mess with her mind so she starts to become the phoenix again, But once again Magneto finds her first and recruits her in the war against the cure. To which she dies and the phoenix dies with her.

So where does this leave the hellfire now? X-Men 4, would reveal them! it would have to otherwise it just wouldnt make sense. And i think Mr.Sinister being a hellfire member would explain it.

that sounds interesting, so interesting I think it could be a film on it's own, maybe an Emma spinoff, where the backstory of the HFC is revealed, done with the same approach as the Underworld trilogy, dark gritty, sexy and action packed... I can see it now, any thought?

Hmm i doesnt quiet fit as a spin off but as an x-men 4 with that as the story maybe

Hell Fire Club was definitely one of my favorites. I like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"