"Phoenix God" story for X3/X4?

Phoenix_Flare

Sidekick
Reaction score
I got to thinking again, if any of you have been reading the Wolverine and the X-Men spoilers/or read Ultimate X-Men, do you guys think, if Singer was still directing, that the "Phoenix God" subplot would have worked on the big screen?

I mean if they take out all the Shi'ar stuff and the Phoenix being an actuall cosmic being and just re-wrote it as the Hellfire Club is looking for telepath's(hence the have Emma Frost and Selene),according to Selene, who can see into the future, that their is a more powerful telepath whose power surpasse's everyone else's and it is the Hellfire's Club to have the most powerful/weathly as "members". This part would be explained in X4 which focus on the Hellfire Club

Since Emma was going to be in X3, she would've came to the mansion to see her former lover, Charles, ask him to join the Hellfire Club, and also for Jean unbeknowst and after the plot of the movie(Im thinking cure) Emma knocks out all the X-men telepathically and Shaw,Leland, Arcade,Selene enters the X-mansion, Shaw tells Emma "Good job, Frost, the Phoenix belongs to us. and END CREDITS

obviously I gave Selene, Destiny powers, but Selene can only see probability meaning day by day, not into the distant future...

IMO i think this would have been a gr8 movie and Singer's creative team would have wrote an excellent script.....

It would be interesting. It'd be nice if we could read Singer's treatment for X3.

Singer's treatment on X3 would have kicked ass

In my dreams.

best part of x 3 was its action scenes better than x 2 and x 2 action scenes imo i wonder if singer would of been able to do such fight scenes

also there was one thing i would of done in x 3 that they still could of done and its with cyclops we didn't physically see his dead body so he could of washed on land.Then basically walking or crawling blind have one of the brother hood members help him give him glasses and such ,Maybe pyro can tell him the xmen didn't even bother to look for him and wolverine killed his girlfriend jean.Then have a possible bad cyclops in next film or a misguided cyclops has a vendetta against Logan and the x men just an idea

interesting idea, proyect, definetly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"