Liam Neeson Goes Non-Stop

Some moments I thought that Marks could have handled things without being a complete A-hole.

"Was the free flight thing bulls**t?" :lmao:

Who did you guys suspect was behind the whole thing? Did your choices change?

The flight attendant and co-pilot were my picks. The co-pilot just seemed to be unreasonably difficult with Marks. Couple that with he being the only one in the cockpit when the other pilot died and the idea of him being able to send the texts all by his lonesome upstairs as Marks mistakenly focuses in on it being one of the passengers...it made sense.

I was clearly way off base, lol. But I doubt anyone guessed

a bunch of pissed off war veterans.

Last edited:
Damn it I loved this film

I love Liam Neeson, I wish I had a voice like his. So epically epic

Saw this today. A really solid movie. I quite enjoyed it. 8.5/10
And I totally called who it was the minute i saw [BLACKOUT]him[/BLACKOUT]. Although I did suspect others! This movie really succeeded at keeping you guessing!

I really enjoyed it as well. I really didn't know who it was which is pretty poor on my part. Had a lot more people in it that I knew than I thought going in. Thought it was just just Neeson, Moore and the girl from Downton Abbey. It just edged fresh on rotten tomatoes which is just the best news.

The flight attendant and co-pilot were my picks. The co-pilot just seemed to be unreasonably difficult with Marks. Couple that with he being the only one in the cockpit when the other pilot died and the idea of him being able to send the texts all by his lonesome upstairs as Marks mistakenly focuses in on it being one of the passengers...it made sense.

I was clearly way off base, lol. But I doubt anyone guessed

a bunch of pissed off war veterans.

Yeah, because of the curious close-up shots [BLACKOUT]of the flight attendant, I was just HOPING she wouldn't be a part of the highjack. Same thing with the co-pilot.[/BLACKOUT]

Just saw this. Thought it was unintentionally hilarious.

Did anyone else see head shots that somehow turned into shoulder shots?

I want a movie where Taken's Liam Neeson, The Grey's Liam Neeson and Non-Stop's Liam Neeson engage in a bar fight for two hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"