Liefeld Appreciation Thread

This is worse than scooterman (and that thing kept me from sleep)

Scooterman?
Yeah, it's one of those (in)famous things among gore fans (which I'm not but I did check that one video anyway.. and I regret it, heh) You can look for it at some video sites, though I wouldn't recommend it if you're an impressionable person (scooterman is the colloquial/friendly nickname the poor bastard in the video got himself)

I know Liefeld didn't draw this, but:

bat-all.jpg

plus, there's no way he can reach the trigger

On the other hand, this picture only features one pouch (two if you count that baby-holding metal egg) on his entire body. Discipline.

A pouch in the wrist. That's.. original, to say the least.

I just came from the Funny pics thread. I didn't know there was a Liefeld thread. IDK what to say???

It's amazing how in the 90's all of Liefeld's work was doing good saleswise and multiple copies of his Youngblood were reprinted supposedly because of some coupon insert that if you collected the others from the Image title you would get some freebie junk that I already forgot.

It's true Rob is a terrible artist and it's always fun to point out the errors in fact I just got me a few Youngblood and X-Force for 50 cents just to laugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"