lil' heroes n villains request

incredible_bob said:
these are all amazingly cute. but i especially love the Ghost Rider pic. kudos, my man.
thank you. Finally! I did something that was sensational! I'm really coming up in the boards! can it last....?....nah.

i'll be an assisting Moderator, but it's not official yet. i'll just be trying to help Excelsior out a lot, since things have been kind of hectic lately.

gregtestagent said:
thank you. Finally! I did something that was sensational! I'm really coming up in the boards! can it last....?....nah.
haha. give it time. it won't take long posting in the forums to get noticed. and it will last. as long as you last and keep posting art.

yea man, keep it up. I think you should do a rogues gallery. Both marvel or DC, your choice

I'm outta ammo for the "lil" art. you guys want anything else? my collection is kinda....extensive.

lol, funny. Just wait until you get into an art college, it won't matter if you run out of "ammo"...how old are you anyhows?

tylerscad2003 said:
lol, funny. Just wait until you get into an art college, it won't matter if you run out of "ammo"...how old are you anyhows?
If you believe I could draw anything like that then you are mistaken. I'm just another collector who specializes in collecting quality,or at least worthy, art.As for my age....19 going on 20. Collecting this stuff is a painstaking process of trial and error....mostly error. I could give you guys the site and then you can hack away at the forest of pics.

there are two sites I...wait..3! sites I rely on.

gregtestagent said:
lilghostrider7vl.jpg

thats amazingly awesome

This looks like some fun stuff...Always loved Art Adams X-babies...Here's my contribution...

YIKES!!! Sorry Greg...didn't know you were the artist who did all those "powerpuff" illustrations as well, I thought different artists were posting their versions onto this thread...REALLY sorry man, feel free to delete my posting :)

Great stuff by the way!!!!

awesome Lord Mesa
I've always enjoyed your stuff. Just really cool

lilcreeper17ht.jpg

in case you can't tell....its lil' Creeper...as in The Creeper.

it seems as though I have one "clip" of "ammo" left!

here some Kill Bill lil sketches
lilkillbill9jo.jpg

lil_o-ren_li_j.mo.jpg

if this second one won't show then just copy/paste its address from it's properties to your address bar. Then press back and it should show on the thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"