Lionsgate "Power Rangers"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally this is happening!! :wow::wow::wow:

Please choose the actors wisely, not only based on looks

I'm still waiting for a Thomas the Train reboot.

:sarcasm:

Is this... I mean... seriously? :huh:

EDIT: Screw it, I was a fan when I was a kid. Good luck to 'em.

Awwwww ****, son.

For a serious note: when I was making my joke about Thomas, there was another program I remembered, but could not recall the name of (IMDB and Wikipedia were no help,) so perhaps someone can help me: it involved sentient boats in a harbor and aired on PBS. Does anyone remember the name of it?

You do know the guy that directed 9 is on board to direct the Thomas movie, right?

Michael Bay is already on the phone. Megan Fox will play Rita Repulsa with Taylor Lautner, Michael B. Jordan, Josh Hutcherson, Brenda Song, & Nicola Peltz as the Rangers. Booboo Stewart will appear as Tommy and Mark Wahlberg will voice Zordon.

For a serious note: when I was making my joke about Thomas, there was another program I remembered, but could not recall the name of (IMDB and Wikipedia were no help,) so perhaps someone can help me: it involved sentient boats in a harbor and aired on PBS. Does anyone remember the name of it?
Yes it was one of my favorites shows Theodore tugboat

Michael Bay is already on the phone. Megan Fox will play Rita Repulsa with Taylor Lautner, Michael B. Jordan, Josh Hutcherson, Brenda Song, & Nicola Peltz as the Rangers. Booboo Stewart will appear as Tommy and Mark Wahlberg will voice Zordon.

What's wrong with Jordan and Peltz?

The main difference with this new movie and the 1995 movie is that the studio isn't calling the shots

Saban Brands will have a say in things now

The 1995 movie was partially owned by FOX. That's why we never saw the movie suits in the show.

I hope it's not as crappy as the recent Samurai/Megaforce/Super Megaforce

New Saban Brands just isn't as good as before

I wonder how long it will be until they make a VR Troopers movie. :oldrazz:

I wonder how long it will be until they make a VR Troopers movie. :oldrazz:

I'd much see rather see Servo. :o

servo5.jpg

In this as in so many other matters, getting away from Fox can only yield improvements.

This could be interesting if they do it right. Get the right mix of nostalgia and action.

Big Bad Beetleborgs.

I don't even care if it's shi*** or not, I can't believe we're finally getting another movie.

ivPZmk1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"