--> LIST: Characters introduced to date

Angamb

Avenger
Reaction score
I create this thread to include all the mutants or important characters that have been appearing until last episoded aired.

Will need the help of some users, I don't know all the characters of the comics, hahaha.

- X-men: (14)

Wolverine
Beast
Kitty
Nightcrawler
Colossus
Cyclops
Jean
Iceman
Rogue
Storm
Charles Xavier
Angel
Emma Frost
Forge

- Brotherhood: (5)

Quicksilver
Avalanche
Domino
Blob
Toad

- Other mutants: (+30)

Magneto
Gambit
Dust
Pyro
Boom Boom
Magma
Squidboy
Dazzler
Shadow King
Rockslide
Sage
Pixie
Bishop
Psylocke
Sabertooth
Maverick
Arclight
Mr. Sinister
Blockbuster
Harpoon
Multiple Man
Blink
Senyaka (Acolyte)
Eric, Harlan
Sven Kleinstock (Acolyte)
Seamus Mellancamp? (Acolyte)
Tildie Soames???
Polaris
Scarlet Witch
X-23

- Various: (+8)

Senator Kelly
Bolivar Trask
Dr. Rao
Hulk
Juggernaut
Mojo
Spiral
The Reavers

Last edited:
These characters have been in episodes, according to wikipedia:

Rockslide (in episode 1)
Sage in episode 6)
Pixie (in episode 6)
The Reavers (in episode 6)
The Shadow King (in episode 4)
Senator Kelly (in episode 2 I think)
Psylocke (in episode 8):

Psylocke-WatXM.png

Last edited:
Pyros and Dust were there already, but thanks about Boom boom.

These characters have been in episodes, according to wikipedia:

Rockslide (in episode 1)
Sage in episode 6)
Pixie (in episode 6)
The Reavers (in episode 6)
The Shadow King (in episode 4)
Senator Kelly (in episode 2 I think)
Psylocke (in episode 8):

Psylocke-WatXM.png
I hope shes got a nice English accent.....

according to that pic, she seems a normal girl.... still no uniform then.

According to wikipedia, the Brotherhood hire her to control somebody, or something like that. But she isnt in the Brotherhood or the X-men. Hopefully she joins the X-men later.

I think she'll appear a few times during the next seasons, but I doubt she becomes an x-woman.

Shall we include Marrow? She's in the opening titles (2nd shot, of the mutants in captivity) so it's safe to assume she'll be in the series).

Also in the first episode we saw either Wolfsbane or Wolf Cub....couldn't tell if it was male or female.

don't remember wolfsbane....

what did she do?

She was one of the mutants that were incarcerated that Wolverine and Beast freed.

Good idea setting up a character appearance list for this show.

Also there's the John Wraith-ish dude in episode 1. Though someone said it's actually someone by the name of . . . Cornell(?). Like they took the design of Ultimate John Wraith and made him a different character.

Angamb, regarding episode 5:

Wasn't that woman Dr. Kavita Rhao?

I thought the same, according to her look, but don't know, none named her, so we'll have to wait.

Thats what I thought when I saw her but I think they called her something else. Dont remember what it was though. Maybe they just didnt say her name....

Oh and btw, its Pyro not Pyros. I thought you had made a typo but you wrote it like that twice so maybe you think its like that. :)

I think you should add Scarlet Witch, Polaris and Mystique on that list, since we know that they appear.

Well this thread is about "who's appeared so far" and I dont think they have yet. I could be wrong though since I havent seen all of the episodes.

Also, in the episode where Gambit appears. When the lady is finding someone to do the job for her, there are other people in the room besides Gambit. Idk if they are, but its a possibility that some of them are characters from the comics. Like there's a girl with purple hair, I thought it was Psylocke but its not since she's introduced later, maybe Arclight or something. If anyone has the episode maybe they could watch that scene and see if they recognize anyone.

Ive seen episodes 1,3,4, and 5, TheVileOne's seen the first three (more I think), and Angamb's seen all of the ones that they've put in the latin countries I think.

You are all lucky bastards :p I want more... :D This is a thing I was waiting for so long, after Spectacular Spider-Man all I wanted was to see a descent X-Men show, but I think that this may even go beyond that.
Are you satisfied with next episodes?

Hi everyone well I looove Psylocke (original betsy body) I already saw that episode and it was very cool!
I have a question who is sage in ep 6?? The girl with the black jacket? or the first femme mutant that appear next to another mutant and her eyes turning white, or probably the girl tied up to the ship of the reavers??

Also, in the episode where Gambit appears. When the lady is finding someone to do the job for her, there are other people in the room besides Gambit. Idk if they are, but its a possibility that some of them are characters from the comics. Like there's a girl with purple hair, I thought it was Psylocke but its not since she's introduced later, maybe Arclight or something. If anyone has the episode maybe they could watch that scene and see if they recognize anyone.
Yes, I Want to know who the guy is in the Union Jack t-shirt???

I dont know about Sage, I just read it off of wikipedia, I havent actually seen the episode. And I dont know about the t-shirt guy, I was hoping someone else did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"