--> LIST: Characters introduced to date

Mr. Sinister?!! So yes it is confirmed :D
Oh I can't wait seeing him in this show. I just expect too much, he was THE best villain in the 90's show (the design, the voice all was perfect) and I really missed him in Evolutions. I just expect for him to have a major role in the episodes to come, but I wouldn't even mind if they save him for the next season. After the Sentinels, Magneto and the Brotherhood, imagine a season about Sinister, the Hellfire Club and Phoenix, that's what I hope for.
Can someone say something about Sinister in this show? How does he look like? How does he act? About his powers? He is only one of the main bad guys we never saw.

If not before, after episode 12, you can add the Marauders, specifically Blockbuster, Harpoon, and what looks like a combination of Arclight and Scalphunter. Also, Multiple Man makes an appearance.

He doesn't look quite as intimidating or scary as the 90s version, but I don't think any of the characters look quite as "adult", for lack of a better word, as their Animated Series counterparts. He basically looks the same though. I can't comment on the voice, as I don't know how he will sound in English.

Thanks a lot.
I was just afraid that they went with some totally different reinvention, but if he resembles his classic look then I would not complain. It's hard to top the looks and the voice from the 90's Sinister, but at least here he has Marauders, and that's a great plus. I couldn't stand the Nasty Boys. I really didn't expect him to appear at all and now I am even more excited about the resolution of this season.

No problem. He definitely resembles his classic look and, from what I can tell, is involved in an interesting storyline. :up:

Mr. Sinister?!! So yes it is confirmed :D
Oh I can't wait seeing him in this show. I just expect too much, he was THE best villain in the 90's show (the design, the voice all was perfect) and I really missed him in Evolutions. I just expect for him to have a major role in the episodes to come, but I wouldn't even mind if they save him for the next season. After the Sentinels, Magneto and the Brotherhood, imagine a season about Sinister, the Hellfire Club and Phoenix, that's what I hope for.
Can someone say something about Sinister in this show? How does he look like? How does he act? About his powers? He is only one of the main bad guys we never saw.

if u wanna knw how he looks go to megavideo.com look up epi. 13 Sinister and the Maureders make an appearance...

Epidode 13:

Blink
Senyaka (Acolyte)
Eric, Harlan, and Sven Kleinstock (Acolyte)
Seamus Mellancamp? (Acolyte)
Tildie Soames??? (The little girl who kills her parents in the beginning of Whedon’s Gifted arc)
Polaris
Scarlet Witch

I didn't notice this before, but Dazzler appears in the 10th episode about Nightcrawler, when he is in Genosha watching a concert with Wanda.

does anyone know anything about Jean?
all i know is that she gets abducted in the first ep!
i hope she gets a good costume and i hope she doesn't die till the third season
and i hope she dosnt get replace by either Emma or Rachel!

I create this thread to include all the mutants or important characters that have been appearing until last episoded aired.

Will need the help of some users, I don't know all the characters of the comics, hahaha.

- X-men: (14)

Wolverine
Beast
Kitty
Nightcrawler
Colossus
Cyclops
Jean
Iceman
Rogue
Storm
Charles Xavier
Angel
Emma Frost
Forge

- Brotherhood: (5)

Quicksilver
Avalanche
Domino
Blob
Toad

- Other mutants: (+20)

Magneto
Gambit
Dust
Pyro
Boom Boom
Magma
Squidboy
Mojo
Spiral
Shadow King
Rockslide
Sage
Pixie
The Reavers
Bishop
Psylocke
Sabertooth
Maverick
Arclight
Mr. Sinister

- Various: (2)

Senator Kelly
Bolivar Trask

We can add Juggernaut ans also Hulk :yay:

Epidode 13:

Blink
Senyaka (Acolyte)
Eric, Harlan, and Sven Kleinstock (Acolyte)
Seamus Mellancamp? (Acolyte)
Tildie Soames??? (The little girl who kills her parents in the beginning of Whedon’s Gifted arc)
Polaris
Scarlet Witch

Thanks for the little list.

Updated.

^ No problem.

Episode 14:

I don't know if she appears earlier, but X-23 appears in Episode 14.

A lot of the characters that you have on the list arent mutants. Like: Hulk, Juggernaut, Spiral, Mojo, the Reavers. I think they should be in another section. Or are they mutants in this continuity?

Berzerker's in Episode 9! F-YEAH! :D

Edit: And apparently ep 12 as well!

Last edited:
A lot of the characters that you have on the list arent mutants. Like: Hulk, Juggernaut, Spiral, Mojo, the Reavers. I think they should be in another section. Or are they mutants in this continuity?

Oh, sorry, I didn't notice...

I'll change it.

She has appeared twice in 16 episodes....

great the only episode that is not on the net over in ireland!

but thanx!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"