logan_weapon_x FAN ART!

logan_weapon_x

Avenger
Reaction score
Finally got a digital camera so now I can show you guys my larger artwork. Here goes:

picture20059gm.jpg

picture20066ww.jpg

picture20140bb.jpg

picture20029az.jpg

Supes scares me.

Oh.. my bad. I should have guessed from the 'S'. I'd expect him to look a tad more bizar.

:)

flashlogo6oz.jpg

I've just started using Illustrator and did this in about half an hour. Dunno if thats good or not.

Here's an idea I had for a Captain Spaulding window sticker:

devils3eb.png

they both look sweet! looks like your learning illustrator very well. i don't own illustrator so i can't give you a constuctive response, sorry.

Cool pics, man! Nice work. The muscles on Bizarro could look a little more organic I suppose, but other than that, no problems! :cool:

Here's some more stuff:

Here's a pic of Stitch, that I did for my girlfriend.

stitchreszie1wk.jpg

Here's was a quick idea for a cartoon Marv.

marvreszie2xo.jpg

This was an over-exaggerated version of Batman Begins, based on Michael Turner's style.

beginsresize9jp.jpg

Here's an unfinished piece based on the movie version of The Thing. Most of these are scans from my sketchbook, hence why they aren't completed.

thingresize5gj.jpg

Here's my newest piece I've just finished. Not sure if I like it or not.

marv3ho.png

Nice work! Love the Marv art (hes got kind of a Fonz hair cut going on). You should do more with the Devils Rejects

Just for you, here's Sherrif Wydell. Not sure if I like this one either.

devilsrejects72vj.png

beginsresize9jp.jpg

This is looking good.. :up:

cool stuff man i'm gonna take a pic of a deadpool mural at my uncle's house and post in another thread. Love your murals cool ideas expecially that thing just awesome!

Great stuff Logan - there aint anything here I dont dig

I'll be opening my own thread soon

No - it aint all my "crappy" manips there'll be "real" art too from the good old "two eye "days

Hope you stop by man

cheers

Nah your work stinks logan

Just joking man :)

You know I think it rules

Yep over at another forum - The Planet

JOIN USSSSSSSSSS

BTW you wanna see my latest stuff Logan check out silver sables thread - me and the auld alliance posse are doing some fanart requests for her

Shes picky but a very nice lady

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"