World Loki's Jotun siege/Asgard outfit help

Jester

Villain-in-Training
Reaction score
First off I hope I'm posting this in the right thread ..>.>

I am constructing 1 of 2 of Loki's outfits from the Thor Movie.
However, I've searched the internet as well as the books and magazines that have been released, but I've had no such luck in gathering good enough references of either outfit.
I'm asking help if anyone could provide better references. The only place I haven't looked yet is the Art of Thor book. I don't own it, and don't want to buy it for this reason and not find anything useful in it.

The two outfits:
either.png

Any help is REALLY appreciated!

I'm pretty sure they do have several useful pages on Loki in the Art book, Jester. I'll check for you later. (Might be tomorrow. I'm not getting home until like midnight tonight. FOTR extended screening. :woot:)

Got to check the Art book for you tonight. There are only 2 pages (4 sides) devoted to Loki, and the majority of that is concept art rather than good film stills of his final outfit.

So, there's one piece of full-length concept-art painting of the outfit you're talking about, from the front. But really, that's it. And since it's only marked as "concept art" rather than "final design", I'd still want to compare it to what's on screen to see if any of it got changed for what he finally wears.

I'm sorry that it sounds like it wouldn't be that useful to you. :csad: But if you want, I could probably scan that one pic for you. (That at least would fit on my scanner.)

no its cool. As much as I'd like to recreate Siege, its not possible without extremely detailed pics. So I'll end up doing Asgard instead, which is rather easy other then the scale mailing. Also, got to figure out how to go about the leather weaving

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"