Not open for further replies.
Hal Jordan mega post:

NvmEH.png

Q2dOH.png

sybgR.png

OZfqT.png

JdT7l.png

N6emG.png

I always thought Green Lantern should be considered to be more powerful than Superman. His ring's just got a lot more versatility and potential than flying and lifting heavy things.

He should be, and capable and (most importantly) innovative Green Lanterns are.

hahaha those were awesome, Hal Jordan is an awesome character. so arrogant and sometimes stupid. still not as funny as super-dickery though, in my opinion.

"A guacamole"?

And you know he mispronounced that ****.

hahaha those were awesome, Hal Jordan is an awesome character. so arrogant and sometimes stupid. still not as funny as super-dickery though, in my opinion.

To me, only Ted Danson in the 80s could ever truly capture Hal Jordan in real life. Have you guys watched Cheers ever? Sam Malone is one power ring away from being a perfect copy of Hal Jordan. Right down to all the 80s poon he nails.

Funny thing about that gif is that Hal had actually just been pitched by Randy Johnson.

348oawl_jpg.gif

Yeah I defiantly don't want to be saved by a sexist dukee who gets the **** kicked out of him by a lamp.

[YT]FywMOuMqNuI[/YT]
[YT]PeT1t0lQn5Q[/YT]

Last edited:
Dude got results. What's the problem?

Lol if you are going off that gif Batman went 1 for 3.

He found out where the drugs were through questioning. The Joker screwed him and Bane never told him where the trigger was

Lol if you are going off that gif Batman went 1 for 3.

He found out where the drugs were through questioning. The Joker screwed him and Bane never told him where the trigger was

Whatevz dude. Joker told him the addresses and Batman saved Gotham from the bomb. 3/3.

One more character needlessly altered by the reboot...

Yeah, because the character only works when the costume and powers are the same as the comics, as the Schumacher version proves...:oldrazz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"