• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looking Back On SHH

lilboo

Civilian
Reaction score
in this thread, you can discuss the some of the most memorable threads you've seen, the craziest posters you've ever conversed with, and the most ridiculous arguments you've ever had/seen?

i know i'm not a veteran member, but this ought to be interesting

since i came here the most memorable thread i remember is the cloverfield thread. all the theoriea and arguments were fun.

"The Batusi Lounge: Live Free or Lounge Hard"

Ah that lounge went though a lot back then :word:

I remember when this was Spider-Man Hype. :(

"The Batusi Lounge: Live Free or Lounge Hard"

Ah that lounge went though a lot back then :word:

:up:

Particularily memorable was the 6 mod take down of the ultimate spammer in the lounge, though his name escapes me right now (Cristo?).

in this thread, you can discuss the some of the most memorable threads you've seen, the craziest posters you've ever conversed with, and the most ridiculous arguments you've ever had/seen?

i know i'm not a veteran member, but this ought to be interesting

Remember that time I told you to kill that guy, and put his head in a box on the doorstep of that girl you liked? Ah...good times.

BTW, you should still do that.

I remember when this was Spider-Man Hype. :(

I was a lurker at Spider-Man Hype...then I signed up a little after the switch to SHH...I signed up with the express purpose of telling the anti-organics people they were morons.

the tb was were i made my most friends, although they aren't here now.

all in all, i'm not really a thread follower anymore but i do like to just jump into some and see what they have to offer.

The hype for me will always be that place where in a silent room in my office, i can burst out laughing and everyone wonders what i'm laughing at but they can't get the comic book references...

i'll never forget the first time i saw obi-wan pushing over that baby...

My fondest memories are of a guy posting nude pictures of She-Hulk. The comment he left under it made me want him to not get banned.:o

I look at my join date and wonder wtf I'm still doing here.

I was a lurker at Spider-Man Hype...then I signed up a little after the switch to SHH...I signed up with the express purpose of telling the anti-organics people they were morons.

good time good times

i remember the times where i was a known poster on here, and the intelligent members outnumbered the pricks:csad:

I loved the debates about which film (Fantastic Four and Batman Begins) would perform better with critics and at the box office back in 2005.

Obviously the best thread to ever grace this site, was Ghostrider87's plans for going to Colombia, where he would "meet women, hug women, and dance with women".

or the one where the fellow said his mom caught him jerking off?

That one had me laughing

Obviously the best thread to ever grace this site, was Ghostrider87's plans for going to Colombia, where he would "meet women, hug women, and dance with women".

Does he still post here? I haven't seen him in ages...

Does he still post here? I haven't seen him in ages...

Nor I. I'm concerned because it's baseball season, and I haven't seen him around proclaiming how the Cubs are going to win it all this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"