• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looking Back On SHH

Well, I started the Hype's most-viewed thread. That's a great memory. 1 million 200 thousand views! :D

The original (not the new one!):

The Official Spider-Man 3 Fan Art and Manips Thread

:cool:

Hahahaha. Yeah those last 15 Lounges were all very memorable. :whatever:

Kainedamo and his female troubles.
Jonty beatdown
Ghostrider87 and his Hooters' love, Valentine's Day and traveling to Colombia
GAH's Women and Relationship threads
JAL with his routine blow ups
Deathmatches
Survivors
Hype Awards
Mee's Investigations

Those were events. :up:

An honor, sir.

There should be like, a Hall of Fame banquet or something. I wanna meet Jonty's nephew. And then get as far away from the place as fast as I can. For various reasons. :csad:

I have Carmen as a presenter. :up:

Well, I started the Hype's most-viewed thread. That's a great memory. 1 million 200 thousand views! :D

The original (not the new one!):

The Official Spider-Man 3 Fan Art and Manips Thread

:cool:

I think my first post was in there...

Except A.Ross is too smart to let the poofy Bozo the Clown masses of hair grow out on the sides.
Alex and Bob Ross should do a book together.

"Mmmm...let's put some happy little supervillains in the corner there. Mmmyeah, that's nice."

E.Bison could be a pain but his threads were fun. The Hillary Duff stuff and Shadaloo junk.

:thing: :doom: :thing:

SHH reminds me of going to Private School.

We brought in tennis balls to play with. They took it away.

We brought in those koosh balls to play with. They took it away.

Shadaloo and the other "cliques" were disbanded.

Race threads, disbanded.

LOL.

"Mmmm...let's put some happy little supervillains in the corner there. Mmmyeah, that's nice."
Hahaha

"Let's get crazy. We're gonna come in with some Alizarin Crimson, and let's say a genetically mutated man who shoots fireballs lives, right, about in y'ere.
Wherever you want. This is your world. Now lightly, just a hair and some air...start making these little X's.....just with the corner of the brush like yat.
Now this mutant is old. He's seen better days...let's have some foliage, using the corner of the brush.....just to make the indication of some foliage that's grown up around his feet.....make sure the paint is thick or you're just a mud-mixer.....like yat.
"

(I have been watching a ton of Bob Ross since I got a HDTV.)

E.Bison could be a pain but his threads were fun. The Hillary Duff stuff and Shadaloo junk.

:thing: :doom: :thing:

Bison and T-800 were hillarious. :up:

Also, no nostalgia thread would be complete without mentioning these two. In a time before there was JAL...there was the original obsessed stalker of the Hype. Bakerboy.

And lets not forget the original king of stupid internet arguing, Mr.Parker.

Never forget.

" This is your world. Now lightly, just a hair and some air...start making these little X's.....just with the corner of the brush like yat.
Now this mutant is old. He's seen better days...
LoL

I was a lurker at Spider-Man Hype...then I signed up a little after the switch to SHH...I signed up with the express purpose of telling the anti-organics people they were morons.

lol I remember that, I lurked until the whole MCG Superman and Bret Ranter stuff started up, now that was crazy fun stuff. Those boards were insane before Bryan Singer joined on the project

I came here because someone used to put posts up saying they were doing superhero things at night and that they saved someone. It effected he's life and what not. He even said he was mentioned in the newspaper, think he said he was from belfast.

hair2nj1.jpg

Oh yeah. :up:

And that guy who said he was physically better looking than James Bond/Pierce Bronson. Hahahaha

a6cf87ff.gif

I think Carter or someone posted a thread about how this balding guy, was stating how he would make a better bond, and how he was better looking than James Bond. This guy found his thread and tried to convince us how his face was structurally better, more symmetrical therefore better looking.

Haha... I remember that thread. His video was hilarious. He honestly thought he was James Bond. How the hell did he find this site anyway? Carter must've linked him or something... but in doing so, sealed that thread's status to legendary. :up:

Anyone else remember that other GhostRider? The one who debuted with the thread "Who here are un-virgins?"

Hahaha

"Let's get crazy. We're gonna come in with some Alizarin Crimson, and let's say a genetically mutated man who shoots fireballs lives, right, about in y'ere.
Wherever you want. This is your world. Now lightly, just a hair and some air...start making these little X's.....just with the corner of the brush like yat.
Now this mutant is old. He's seen better days...let's have some foliage, using the corner of the brush.....just to make the indication of some foliage that's grown up around his feet.....make sure the paint is thick or you're just a mud-mixer.....like yat."

(I have been watching a ton of Bob Ross since I got a HDTV.)
:lmao:

The hype surrounding BB back in spring of 04... The script leak, and the reactions that the script got from fans... The Night Club... Sigh... thems were the days.

I remember when Esther Moffit invited me to an orgy. Man, this board used to suck a lot less.

I remember the Sleep Deprived Spider-Man 3 Lounges, I always posted there when I first joined, good times. :up:

Organics Suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"