Looking for new headphones help needed.

lespaul59

Sidekick
Reaction score
After finally updating to a IPod Touch I'm looking for a set that's better than the Apple headphones you get with the IPod. I lost my last set of really good headphones or I guess technically ear buds and never replaced them. The model I lost had went out of production so I couldn't just buy another set. And on top of that I really don't know what to look for spec wise to get what I want or at least close to what I want. And that along with I'm afraid I'm gonna basically waste my money I've just kept putting off buying a new set.

My budget is in the $130-150 range. I could maybe push it to $175 but it would have to be really worth it and not just this pair is slightly better. I mainly listen to Metal and hard rock. And if it is of any help the band's I'm likely to listen to are Kiss, Black Label Society, Powerwolf, Metallica Amon Amarth and Halestorm. I think that should be a good sampling of what I listen to. I don't care about any phone related specs because the headphones will be only used for music. I prefer wireless and I have no preference between headphones and ear buds.

If there are any other factors that I can give that will help just let me know.

I have the Powerbeats wireless and I’m very happy with them

I had a Jabra wireless before that I also enjoyed but they weren’t as comfortable. A big plus was they had an app for phone with gps in case you misplaced them

So I won't claim to be an expert or audiophile, but I've listened to a lot of over-the-ear headphones because I have very specific taste. When I made the switch to bluetooth over the ear, I never thought I'd get the right sound/bang for my buck I wanted. In terms of bass and battery lifespan, etc.

But I was *very* pleasantly surprised with the Skullcandy Crusher Wireless. Currently only $100 on amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Skullcandy-Bluetooth-Headphone-Microphone-Adjustable/dp/B01DWH77GC

Mostly I'm posting this to see how wrong i am. lol If anyone wants to talk s*** let me know, because I'd be willing to upgrade myself :D

I just got the AirPod Max and now I can’t imagine watching any films/tv without them. The spatial audio feature is amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"