Lost Thread

Flash525

The Scarlet Messenger
Reaction score
Has someone removed my topic about life? I can't find it anywhere, wasn't aware I'd broken any rules with it (had I?) and I've not received any messages or notifications that it's been moved or removed, and yet, it's nowhere to be found.

:confused:

I hoped this would be a thread about the show Lost.

gvqaZ.jpg

Has someone removed my topic about life? I can't find it anywhere, wasn't aware I'd broken any rules with it (had I?) and I've not received any messages or notifications that it's been moved or removed, and yet, it's nowhere to be found.

:confused:
The forums have been acting up again lately so it is possible it was deleted in a mishap but the admins should know.

I hoped this would be a thread about the show Lost.
That show has long since been forgotten (by most). That last season was enough to bury it. :confused:

The forums have been acting up again lately so it is possible it was deleted in a mishap but the admins should know.
I had hoped an admin/moderator would have answered the query by now, but alas, I haven't heard anything about it.

I can't find it. People have mentioned the board glitching some lately....that may have happened here.

Start it up again Flash, it had legs....
I know, but I can't remember what I said now, and it's never the same trying to repeat a wall of text. :( You'd think there'd be a copy of it in a database somewhere?

If only this thread could have been about a lost thread about the show Lost...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"