Lucas thumbs up on more Star Wars

jrpstarwars

Civilian
Reaction score
george_lucas.gif
Watch the video interview below where Lucas talks about the Star Wars tv series and more!
He tells us about a new character we will see in the upcoming animated series that takes place during the Clone wars. Her name is Osoka (this is a phonetic spelling, after all, with Lucas and his spelling magic it will probably be Osaakua or something like that), she is a young Padawan learner, it's her first assignment and she's very young. she's a little Togruta, the same species as Shaak Ti from Episodes II and III.
The [COLOR=#cc3300! important][FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif][COLOR=#cc3300! important][FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]animated [/FONT][COLOR=#cc3300! important][FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]series[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] will take place between Episodes I and II so Darth Vader will not be Darth Vader yet, so we will not see him slaughtering any more Jedi.
We may see Boba Fett, but he will still be a little kid. So will Osoka and Boba become friends maybe? Hmmm....
Also, regarding Celebration IV that's happening in Los Angeles this year, will we get a sneak peek or perhaps a trailer from the series? That he cannot tell us, as he smiles, suffice it to say there will be one (fingers crossed).
George's message to Star Wars fans: "Star Wars is not dead. It's going to get better and better! Especially in the next few years."​

As long as he's not involved beyond name and general story outline, it should be good.

As long as he's not involved beyond name and general story outline, it should be good.

then it'll be bad, 'cause he's supposed to write (not supervise, not outline, but actually write, plot, dialogue 'n all) the first season, or something like that.

Ughhh. He killed the franchise with crap prequels that even he should have been ashamed of.

Now this? :( ... crying holding my Darth Tater ...

great I hope this does not turn into a star trek with wookies.

I'm looking forward to the series. I'm on a bit of a Star Wars kick right now and it doesn't seem like it's going to let up any time soon.

star wars needs a new vision, other then George Lucas, thats why Knights of the old republic kicked ass!

We just added ILM to our client list, they are using Rave HD for their new animation department.

Hold on, I just read the actual story more carefully. Animated? What happened to the live action show? I guess they'll be two new Star Wars shows.

Hold on, I just read the actual story more carefully. Animated? What happened to the live action show? I guess they'll be two new Star Wars shows.

Yup...two shows, one animated and one live action. Plus they are working on a new Star Tours attraction with Disney.

Why is this in the Misc Films. thread?
It should be in the TV series thread.
Except for the character, all of this is old news.

Ughhh. He killed the franchise with crap prequels that even he should have been ashamed of.

Now this? :( ... crying holding my Darth Tater ...
I'm with you. George just won't stop till he's ruined Star Wars to the point where even his die hard supporters won't be able to defend his "vision" or lack thereof.

Yeah, not a big fan of the prequels here but I guess some are. I'm not sure how they'll react to him adding junk to those movies in however many years it'll be until they get special editions.

I love the Star Wars movies. But Lucas doesn't need to do more movies. TV show is fine with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"