Lucasfilm's developing animated "Star Wars" sitcom.

I'm 50/50 on this. Some of the jokes actually looked pretty well-crafted. The rest look amateurish.

The Ackbar bit was probably my favorite.

Gross.

Give me a Gary the Stormtrooper sitcom over this 100x over.

Didn't even crack a smile at any of those clips.

I'll give one to the haters: the Leia stuff looks just straight-up stupid.

The rest looks like there's at least potential for comedy, even if it's not particularly evident in the clips, but the ****ing Leia stuff. :facepalm:

Those character models are also attrocious. 3 foot tall Ackbar...herlarious! Dwarf Palpatine with a huge head...side splitting.

The Star Wars Holiday Special is about to have some competition!

I think it looks great, and sounds like the people who did the Robot Chicken SW are doing the voices. So this definitely has some potential. I mean how can you see Han with the hat and not smile?

No Luke makes me a sad Panda though.

Last edited:
Those were awful. It's like Space Balls meets 2 of the 6 writers of Scary Movie. It's like Family Guy without the charm...or what little is left. It's like Robot Chicken without the intelligent humor. This looks like something for 6 year olds.

Yeah it looks like they don't know who to cater for. They're trying to get the 6 year olds, 12 year olds and 18 year olds and up who enjoyed Robot Chicken.

So it may succeed simply by surviving on those 12 and under getting their parents to buy whatever is advertised during the show along with Detour merchandise (cause you know that's happening).

Oh my stars and garters, that looks awful.

I snickered at some of the jokes and cringed on the rest, I like Robot Chicken and the rest involved in the project that I'm willing to give it a shot but I don't know, it comes across to me like it's just going through the motions.

Seriously, how many Star Wars jokes can Seth Green make?

Is this dead now that Disney has Lucasfilm? (Please say yes!)

Probably not. Pretty sure Lucasfilm is kind of a separate entity like Pixar and Marvel.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"