Making A New Goblin Helmet!

I see.

So, I'm heading to bed... but I'd like to let you know that I think lollycop is a tool.

That is all.

I see.

So, I'm heading to bed... but I'd like to let you know that I think lollycop is a tool.

That is all.
LollyJokerIsNotAmused.jpg

...his makeup, or the text? I just used Irfanview for the text. :csad: It was a quickie.

:woot: Hey guys. For awhile I wanted to make a New Goblin helmet (of course you couldent wear it for long periods of time)

I just got a outline of the helmet on a balloon (The drawing is exactly the same size of my head)

and later tonight i'm going to put paper mashe on it. Then everyday for about 3 days put 3 layers on it. I will post pics in the meantime.
I bid thee good luck in thy epic quest. In the ages to come, our people will sing songs of this day.

Lollycop the Brave
Set out to forge a helm
To bring glory to his name
And take over this realm

With his Goblin helm
He became a hero
Even though some people thought
He was kinda queer-o

-fin

I bid thee good luck in thy epic quest. In the ages to come, our people will sing songs of this day.

Lollycop the Brave
Set out to forge a helm
To bring glory to his name
And take over this realm

With his Goblin helm
He became a hero
Even though some people thought
He was kinda queer-o

-fin
Beautiful.

:woot: :woot: :woot: Lollycop is finally back!! He was apparently banned for 3 months and now can't make threads, which is sad because it's what he does best. But it's good to have his young lunacy back!! :woot: I have to dust off my insult book.

Oh god those pics were the best..people were maniping the hell out of em and I tried making a thread just for peoples lollycop pics but it got closed on account of being the best thread ever.

And why was Lolly banned/can't make new threads? Anyone know?

Oh god those pics were the best..people were maniping the hell out of em and I tried making a thread just for peoples lollycop pics but it got closed on account of being the best thread ever.

And why was Lolly banned/can't make new threads? Anyone know?

He apparently posted a "naughty video"

I wish I could have seen such a thread..

A naughty video from lollycop?!? Oh man that would have been comedy gold!!!! Anyone know what the video was? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"