Iron Man Sequels Making the Perfect Iron Man Suit.

Spiderman0884

Civilian
Reaction score
Hey guys. Its time to make a perfect Iron Man Suit Replica slow at a good paste ;)

ccc3_1.JPG

Here is a perfect counterpart of the Iron Man Helmet that can be used for a Iron Man Replica eye beams light up when place on your head and can be turned off automatically:

!BQS(HoQBGk~$(KGrHgoOKjYEjlLmS1ctBJ4GHvTwoQ~~_1.JPG

!BVOYFzwBmk~$(KGrHgoOKj0EjlLmTLjuBKRbDj2cYw~~_1.JPG

!BQS(LKwB2k~$(KGrHgoOKjIEjlLmW!tGBJ4GIPl8sg~~_1.JPG

Looks good. I'm looking forward to more. :up::woot:

Mods'll probably move this to the Iron Man World sub-forum, though.

Here are some photos of a Mark II Helmet Lights up exactly like the origional Iron Man Mark I Helmet and lights off when you take off the helmet..You could also see clear on this one as well Light is only HID on the outside of the helmet person can still see clear normal view even when wearing the helmet ;)

3eaf_12.JPG

5ee6_12.JPG

!BVjdg+QB2k~$(KGrHgoOKjYEjlLmYLs0BKTD-QmjWQ~~_12.JPG

5b0e_12.JPG

Holy ****, that's amazing!

Like.....a full suit???

Here is a photo of the entire Suit most of the pieces were molds and later painted with a high quality Hot Red and Yellow...the pieces would fit Im someone the height of 6'0-6'1. Im looking to see if how to make a suit identical to this one for someone the height of 5'8-5'9
_fanmande_armor_2.jpg

I know this is not a movie thread but I just wanted to share some photos of the new Iron Man Movie hitting theaters in May 14, 2010 here is a photo of Mickey Rouke known to play the Villian Whiplash a proto-type suit the has these high tech energy beans that look like whips and can slice through metal...Tony Stark better watch out with this guy ..;)

2065_102863400.jpg

nice suits. spiderman0884 your full suit post 7 looks good, fingers are a little obvious, but other than that pretty cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"