Man feeds puppy to Snake!

Thats disgusting. I hope he gets what he has coming. And it dosn't matter what type of animal it is, the dog was a living creature and did not deserve to die like that.
WTF? This has got to be one of the most illogical posts I've seen here in a long while.

Oh, nevermind. You're right. Snakes are evil for eating live prey. :huh:

WTF? This has got to be one of the most illogical posts I've seen here in a long while.

Oh, nevermind. You're right. Snakes are evil for eating live prey. :huh:

People are such dumb asses when it comes to feeding snakes, most people hold those stances because they just don't like snakes...

Enjoy

Duruchigi (mixture with seasonings)

It is a food made by mixing dog meat with seasonings and vegetables, and
boiling and roasting them. When eating Duruchigi, Soju(liquor) is usually
accompanied for its taste.

The standard amount of ingredients for one portion.

(1) Ingredients

200g of boiled dog meat, 20ml of gravy, 50g of green onion, 50g of leek, 40g
of dropwort, 20g of perilla leave, a little pepper, 5g of olive oil, 1g of salt, 2g of
mashed garlic, 2g of mashed ginger, 2g of red pepper

(2) Cooking instructions

Put gravy and vegetables into heated pan and roast them, and after vegetables
become softened, put dog meat and ingredients into the pan and mix them. If it
is not salty enough, dip in the sauce.

*looks for pen and paper*

Must WRite Down!!1

People are such dumb asses when it comes to feeding snakes, most people hold those stances because they just don't like snakes...
I'm conflicted on the entire feeding the snake a dog issue simply because I love dogs :-)D), and I don't think the feeding of a dog to a snake was entirely necessary or called for...especially for the guy to video tape it. That's a bit sick.

You're right, though: there is an inherent hypocrisy (and I myself am guilty of it).

I'm conflicted on the entire feeding the snake a dog issue simply because I love dogs :-)D), and I don't think the feeding of a dog to a snake was entirely necessary or called for...especially for the guy to video tape it. That's a bit sick.

You're right, though: there is an inherent hypocrisy (and I myself am guilty of it).

I've got a six foot boa and I'd never feed a dog to it, they're expensive anyways. :woot: But it seems stupid to put this man in jail while we're running out of room to put real criminals.

I've got a six foot boa and I'd never feed a dog to it, they're expensive anyways. :woot: But it seems stupid to put this man in jail while we're running out of room to put real criminals.

Yeah, I don't see why they gave him jail time. I could see sending him to counciling or some crap like that, but jail? That's a little extreme.

Course these are the same people who throw you into county for having a joint in your pocket, so I shouldn't be too surprised by it. :o

Yeah, I don't see why they gave him jail time. I could see sending him to counciling or some crap like that, but jail? That's a little extreme.

Course these are the same people who throw you into county for having a joint in your pocket, so I shouldn't be too surprised by it. :o

In my opinion they should have given him a ticket not jail time

I wouldn't even give him counseling, I'd go with that if he were just doing this to get his jollies up. But there's no evidence that he's just being a sadist, consider that people post lions eating zebras and crap all the time.

I wouldn't even give him counseling, I'd go with that if he were just doing this to get his jollies up. But there's no evidence that he's just being a sadist, consider that people post lions eating zebras and crap all the time.

new avvy?

Oh my...there are dog-eaters on this forum? :csad: :cmad:

cute-daschund-puppy-large.jpg

Puppy.JPG

cute-puppy-cf6.jpg

cute-puppy-doggy.thumbnail.jpg
I hope these pictures haunt you in your sleep. :o

Oh my...there are dog-eaters on this forum? :csad: :cmad:

cute-daschund-puppy-large.jpg

Puppy.JPG

cute-puppy-cf6.jpg

cute-puppy-doggy.thumbnail.jpg
I hope these pictures haunt you in your sleep. :o

Those look good, I'll give you seventy bucks for the lot of um. They're best when they're young and tender.

Disturbed yet?

Those look good, I'll give you seventy bucks for the lot of um. They're best when they're young and tender.

Disturbed yet?

You should cook them with the recipe I gave you

Enjoy

What would you guys rather eat? Roasted tender olive oil puppy or this:

balut.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"