Ohio woman pretended to be boy to date teen girl

Raiden

Wakanda Forever
Reaction score
She gets 2 months in jail, probation

CINCINNATI — An Ohio woman admitted Wednesday that she posed as a teenage boy so she could date a teenage girl, pleading guilty to a misdemeanor charge of sexual imposition.

Patricia Dye, 31, of Franklin also pleaded guilty to misdemeanor charges of attempted sexual imposition and contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

Warren County Juvenile Court Judge Mike Powell in Lebanon, about 25 miles north of Cincinnati, sentenced Dye to six months in jail and suspended an additional 90 days. The judge also placed Dye on probation for two years, ordering her to undergo a mental health evaluation and follow any recommended treatment, Dye attorney Rob Kaufman said.

In addition, Dye was ordered not to have contact with the teenager or her family and was classified as a sexual offender, requiring her to register with authorities every six months for 15 years, prosecutor's spokesman Matthew Nolan said.

Authorities say Dye cut her hair and used aliases, including the name Matt Abrams, to fool teenage girls into thinking she was a boy so she could have sexual contact with them. She dated at least two teenage girls, although charges were filed in connection with only one, a 16-year-old, prosecutors say.

Dye was arrested in June after the 16-year-old girl ran away from home a few days and stayed with Dye for at least part of that time, authorities say.

"This woman victimized a young girl and needed to be punished for her actions," Chief Assistant Prosecutor Bruce McGary said in a statement. "Equally important is that we monitor and make sure that Ms. Dye does not have any victims in the future."

Dye's attorney said he had pushed for the mental evaluation and any recommended treatment. He told The Associated Press that Dye feels remorse and "has really learned from this experience."

"It was the first time she was ever in jail, and I don't believe she would ever get in trouble again," Kaufman said. "This has really had a big impact on her."

Kaufman said Dye's parents are in poor health, and she was looking forward to getting out of jail and being with them again.

How a 31-year-old woman can fool young girls into believing that she's a teenage boy is beyond me.

boys-dont-cry.jpg

okay...so let me get this straight....

woman + sexual imposition + guilty plea = 6 months of jail and 2 years of probation

male court official + several counts of rape + guilty plea = just probation

i hate this country.

Those are completely different cases. Nobody here is black.

By the way, that's just a joke. No panties bunching please.

woman + sexual imposition + guilty plea = 6 months of jail and 2 years of probation

i hate this country.

It isn't just a matter of the court decision. The fact is, the only real witness in the rape case is a teenage girl with a criminal record, and the incident happened right before her trial. A criminal case, which is a matter of proving guilt or innocence to a jury of ordinary citizens, would hinge on convincing the jury that said witness is credible. Any good lawyer can use her age and criminal record to turn the jury's opinion against her. There was too much of a risk of their being a hung jury or an outright finding of not guilty. Definite probation (in which he's monitored by the authorities) and loss of his job is a more desirable option than going for a very risky gamble that could lead to his walking completely free.

i hate this country.

ya in that one case that was mentioned earlier... usually they get 5-10 years

What happens when the girl sees no penis? WHAT HAPPENS?

Good night, folks.

If she really wanted to hook up with girls she could have just gone to the nearest gay bar or there's always the internet :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"