Man of Steel set video

I appreciate that the NTF guys are sharing this, but it doesn't excite me one bit. I don't think any set video could at this point. Though I'd like to see the clip from those screenshots where Cavill is walking towards the camera. And the clip with Meloni and Schiff on it. But maybe they don't have those.

I like the guys at NukeTheFridge, but they really milked it. I remember we had the entire Spider-Man screen test of Josh Hutcherson, and put the screen grabs out in one post.

I was expecting a Trailer together with a 15 minute clip of the film with Henry fighting Dooms Day! :(

lol that just makes me want to dislike the page.

I think when they said they were converting it, they meant that they were editing the video to make one video into 2 or 3 to where they can bring in more people

I think you guys should go out and get better MOS videos. Since you think they are so easy to get.

That sucked.

They shouldve been honest and said the footage wouldnt be as cool as they were saying, but I guess they gotta do whatever they can to get more likes or whatever.

That sucked.

They shouldve been honest and said the footage wouldnt be as cool as they were saying, but I guess they gotta do whatever they can to get more likes or whatever.

They did.

I think you guys should go out and get better MOS videos. Since you think they are so easy to get.

there were plenty of people putting up videos of the Plano, IL shoot, they also didnt try to milk it. Ive always thought the best way to generate traffic was to get information out as quick as possible, not hold onto it for months.

Well the key phrase is "getting more videos". This is the same video(s) they have been taking screenshots of for months. It's not as if it is anything new and people feel like they are being led on in order for the site to generate hit counts.

Personally I like NTF and realize they are simply trying to market themselves, but posters feel they have taken it to far and feel a little used and cheated most likely.

I am not sure why you seem so emotionally invested in whether or not we like the photos or video?

Last edited:
Well the key phrase is "getting more videos". This is the same video(s) they have been taking screenshots of for months. It's not as if it is anything new and people feel like they are being led on in order for the site to generate hit counts.

Personally I like NTF and realize they are simply trying to market themselves, but posters feel they have taken it to far and feel a little used and cheated most likely.

I am not sure why you seem so emotionally invested in whether or not we like the photos or video?

Yet if they post a new video I bet you will be the first to view it.

Yet if they post a new video I bet you will be the first to view it.

...and I will then be the first person to have a very strong sense of Deja Vu because we've seen it all before. Again, not sure why you care so much to defend a website and point out how hard it is to obtain a video...unless you affiliated with them in some manner. Owner? Girlfriend? Babysitter? 20+ of your 30 or so posts allude to or flat out mention the website.

Nobody is complaining about the set photos or the video. I thought I was very clear as to why some people are aggravated with the site, present company excluded.

Last edited:
Moronic. Why on Earth is the camera-man shooting the backs of a bunch of crew-workers when Superman is all by himself to the left?

Moronic. Why on Earth is the camera-man shooting the backs of a bunch of crew-workers when Superman is all by himself to the left?

Cause that man is super dumb. :cmad:

That Cape looked ...... :wow:

It's so bad I sort of HAVE to assume he's doing it on purpose.

Like maybe they let him take a video as long he promised to only very briefly show the actual characters...

Amy's scrumptious booty was a nice treat, but the cape looks glorious billowing in the wind like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"