Man of Steel set video

just a longer version of the 2 videos they posted earlier...basically the two of them put together...maybe a few new shots. Only watched it once

Seriously, what is the point of any of it?

Why would someone even bother filming when NOTHING is happening, and you can't barely see anybody... And why would any site try and hype that up as something we should all be singing and dancing about?

WHY?

It opens up with ZOD fighting the US army and winning. Superman steps in and kicks ZOD. 2 minutes later Bizzaro comes in!

:hehe: Now that'd be a video worth getting my panties in a twist for :p

I honestly couldn't tell you...I do like to see the suit on video and the movement of the cape though. I wonder if they are going to mess with the color of the suit in post...I know how everybody just loves to say they are going to add the trunks in post!

I know how everybody just loves to say they are going to add the trunks in post!

Well if that's the case then im afraid MOS is going to be delayed for about 30 years or so.

In three decades when someone dares to put a pair of red underpants on the outside [of Superman's costume] again, someone will go crazy and say, ‘What are you doing?! This isn’t Superman anymore!
- Henry Cavill :awesome:

Well if that's the case then im afraid MOS is going to be delayed for about 30 years or so.

In three decades when someone dares to put a pair of red underpants on the outside [of Superman's costume] again, someone will go crazy and say, ‘What are you doing?! This isn’t Superman anymore!
- Henry Cavill :awesome:

And to think, people still want Tom Wasnt..cast as Superman. I swear I do believe that if he had been cast in Man of Steel I doubt I'd go see it. I'm not a big fan of his

And to think, people still want Tom Wasnt..cast as Superman. I swear I do believe that if he had been cast in Man of Steel I doubt I'd go see it. I'm not a big fan of his

Tom Wasnt :woot: And im with you on that. I don't know why anyone would want a mediocre at best TV actor, with a boyish voice and facial features, chubby face, floppy lips, 3 expressions and a strong ´´hate`` of the suit and no desire or willingness to wear it even in the last minutes of a 10 season show ( Brian Peterson about TW in the suit: Probably not as soon as you expect, but you never know. The one person who doesn't want to see that unfortunately is Tom Welling, so that's a bigger conversation. ) portray Superman. Not to mention he has no respect for the comics and didn't even want to talk to Chris Reeve about them saying he doesn't want to know anything (trying to cover this as something that would effect his, uh, oscar worthy performance as a young CK :o) about the source material. Meh!

Tom Wasnt :woot: And im with you on that. I don't know why anyone would want a mediocre at best TV actor, with a boyish voice and facial features, chubby face, floppy lips, 3 expressions and a strong ´´hate`` of the suit and no desire or willingness to wear it even in the last minutes of a 10 season show ( Brian Peterson about TW in the suit: Probably not as soon as you expect, but you never know. The one person who doesn't want to see that unfortunately is Tom Welling, so that's a bigger conversation. ) portray Superman. Not to mention he has no respect for the comics and didn't even want to talk to Chris Reeve about them saying he doesn't want to know anything (trying to cover this as something that would effect his, uh, oscar worthy performance as a young CK :o) about the source material. Meh!

Welling is just an idiot...I'm so glad he wasn't cast as Superman. And the Season 11 comic looks horrid. Just seeing a few frames from the comics isn't impressing me. The penciling looks really bad...much like the bad footage in these videos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"