Manchester (UK) Hypers

Rambo, John J

Sidekick
Reaction score
So....

Bit of a rare suggestion folks, I'm heading to Sheffield for the weekend of 12/ 13th of May to visit the good ladyfriend. However, having already sorted my flights etc, i've just found out that she'll actually not be in Sheffield til the Saturday.

I've arranged to hook up with a few friends on the thursday night in Manchester, but as i'm there til the Saturday, and given that they'll be unavailable on the Friday night, I figured I may as well see if anyone from the hype boards fancies getting together and heading out for a ripper. Make no mistake, I plan on being a Norman no-mates if worst comes to worst and will be out at any rate, but I figured I may as well see if anyone on here is up for it. (Couldn't hoit, right?)

So come one, come all, if you fancy a hype night out in Manchester on the 11th of May, send me a pm and we'll arrange a night of craziness, bedlam and other drunken debaucheryness.

Marty

Sounds cool, if you're not familiar with Manchester i could show you some buzzin places that you will forget due to booze . . . :D

Good man eggy. I've been in Manchester a few times visiting friends so I know a few reasonably good places in and around Oxford Road and Piccadilly. But definitely, hookin up and going on a total rip is (in my opinion) an absolute winner. You drink, right?

*Le bump*

Dang, thought there would have been a few more Mancunians around here...

Oh well...

I'll send you a pm closer to the time Eggyman to see if you're still up for a rip.

Rambo.

I'll be in Manchester at the end of July, I'm seeing this band, I might have mentioned them a couple of times before...;)

Which band? Many apa-loggies PK, but I don't really browse the community forums as much as I used to.

Is Manchester anywhere near Lancashire, that's where I'm studying abroad next year... And I realize I know nothing about it... Absolutely nothing :(

A final *bump* for anyone who might have missed it and is interested, (doubtful, right?)

screw that, why don't i just wait for you to get to sheffield

is your girlfriend a uni student or a sheffield local lass?

screw that, why don't i just wait for you to get to sheffield

is your girlfriend a uni student or a sheffield local lass?

Weird, I always thought you were across the pond (i.e. America) for some reason NR. Go figure...!

She's a student there, but as I said, she's not getting down til Saturday evening so i'm cursed to kill a few hours on Saturday as well, either in Manchester or Sheffield.

I'm no Yank. :cmad:

Student eh? She's in term time now and exams are coming up, saying that though, she probably has no more lectures if she is doing a doss course...who knows?

ps, aren't you a lil old to be kiddy fiddling and dating students young man?

;)

Heh, she's just finished her final year (post-grad) so she's at home at the moment recuperating from a stressful exam period. And of course being in the post-grad demographic places her squarely in the 20-24 age band. (More towards the latter though). Which is old enough for this old 27 year old to feel no shame at all. ;)

Besides, what she lacks in years she makes up for in maturity. And nagging. Can't forget the nagging. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"