marion jones admitted cheating

I'm not a pro athlete and I"m curious, can I be allowed to use Balco? Think about it.................that's all Captain America is. He's a superhero who took steroids and now leads the Avengers. :dry:

I'm not a pro athlete and I"m curious, can I be allowed to use Balco? Think about it.................that's all Captain America is. He's a superhero who took steroids and now leads the Avengers. :dry:

Heresy:cmad: .....Steve Rogers had polio and wanted to serve......

Steve Rogers cheated and yet is a superhero to millions in different galaxies! :o

It's only cheating if you get caught. - Al Bundy

Steve Rogers cheated and yet is a superhero to millions in different galaxies! :o

he didn't cheat.....? He was disabled and the super soldier serum enabled his body to catch up to his will......its not like hes injecting the serum all the time......

Did you seriously just compare a fictional comic book superhero to a living, breathing Olympic athlete? :huh:

jag

Are there any athletes aside from Jordan that hasn't used any altering drugs?

Honestly, who's to say Babe Ruth didn't use? It's hard to say with baseball. That game seems to have a boatload of cheaters!

drank a lot of CLEAR things right? The plot thickens! :ninja:

Actually, I could careless about steroids in baseball. You still have to be able to hit the ball and steroids can't make you do that. Football and track shouldn't be allowed to use it cuase you are clearly using it to overcome your opponent.

I'm not a pro athlete and I"m curious, can I be allowed to use Balco? Think about it.................that's all Captain America is. He's a superhero who took steroids and now leads the Avengers. QUOTE]

DO NOT GO THERE:cmad:

BONDS YOUR NEXT..YOU PIECE OF CRAP

rule #1...you do NOT say bad things about Captain America

rule #2..YOU DO NOT say bad things about Captain America

rule #3..for clarification see rules #1 and #2

This one hurt me.

Man.....I never expected this one. She was so cool. But you just never know these people. Really sad.

She stood up there are and truly gave a heart felt confession.
I give her that.

captain america never juiced wish i could say the same about iron man though

This one hurt me.

Man.....I never expected this one. She was so cool. But you just never know these people. Really sad.

i loved her..she really let me down. There always been rumors about her, just like the late.."flo-jo":csad: They said she was doping it up big time..just couldnt prove it:csad:

Cause she's black. ;)

If she was white, they would dare not touch her medals.
You, don't stir things up.

and as a general question... what makes it cheating? I mean, I'm in a race, is the guy next to me cheating because he was born with a high metabolism? Or is he cheating because he's worked out every day since he was 4? Is he cheating since he been eating and drinking precise amounts of carbs and proteins to prepare for the race...

there's another thing. In this world of sports this and that, bars, drinks, humice... all of them tweaked to give a chemistry designed to enhance performance, where is the line between cheating and "preparing"?

the Olympic commission has asked Marion to surrender her medals.....

She's going to run and never look back. And take her medals with her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"