Woman beats down burglar with a bedpost

Immortalfire

The Vectorman
Staff member
Reaction score
http://www.11alive.com/news/article/224285/40/text

RALEIGH, NC --- A Raleigh mother says she fought-off a potential attacker with a bedpost after he entered her home Jan. 13.

Victoria Jones says she was in the bathroom of her Dorothea Drive apartment when 40-year-old Lucio Miranda broke into her home. Jones says Miranda entered her home, told her 9 year old son and 10 year old sister to stay quiet, and walked down the hallway towards her.

She says she was naked, getting ready to enter the shower, when she saw Miranda coming towards her.

Jones says she took things into her own hands -- she ran into her bedroom, grabbed a loose bedpost and started swinging. She whacked him in the face repeatedly, and he ran towards the front door. However, Jones knocked him to the ground and swung at his knees to prevent him from running.

"I was able to beat him out of my bedroom, back up through the living room," she said.

Jones' sister, meanwhile, ran to a neighbor's home to get help. "I ran as fast as I could," she said.

When police arrived, they found the man on Jones' porch, unable to move. Miranda's mug shot shows an eye swollen shut from the beating.

He faces charges of first-degree burglary and possession of stolen goods, and remains in custody. Jones says she wasn't sure what Miranda would have done to her had she not fought back.

"I never thought my little old bed post could save my life."
I doubt anyone messes with her any time soon.

good for her, not that she got robbed, but that she got to beat the piece of sh** into a pulp.

When police arrived, they found the man on Jones' porch, unable to move.
Love it :up:

If she teamed up with Sarah McKinley in Oklahoma, evil will fear for its very existence.

It look like we can put this case...

: puts on sunglasses :

to bed.

YYYEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Last edited:
Once again, "HO YAY!" :awesome:

Can't wait to see the mug shot.

Good for her. If that happened in the UK she would of been arrested though :(

Nothing i like better than a woman kicking the crap out of scum.

She was nude, whilst doing it, you say?

:awesome:

I can imagine her holding a towel to maintain her modesty... for the first couple of swings. By the time she started chasing him to the front door, however... :cwink:

lol, yeah, there's are certain point where modesty flies out the friggun window.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"