marvel character who is the strongest : at the human level

pifpaf

Civilian
Reaction score
pure strenght without gadget shield, claw, billyclub, armor or ect

only strength skill like : shoulder press(military press), bench press, leg press, (some of your idea)

ok i will be more accurate i need who's the strongest in human level on

bench press leg press shoulder press

1Steve roger =captain America \bp 1100 lbs\ lp 1500 lbs \mp 800lbs

2T'Challa =black panther \mp800lbs

3Matt Murdock =daredevil \mp350-375

4Logan =wolverine

5Dwayne taylor =night trasher

6frank castle =punisher

7Shan shi =master of kung fu \mp350-375

8Clint barton =hawkeye \mp350-375

9Tony stark =iron man

10Hank pym =giant man

11 daniel rand=iron fist \mp350-375

12 ox \mp 800

13 wilson fisk \mp800
i need your knowledge we have hole in that list is up to you gang to file the empty place with numbers

and the debate is launched

give your idea, your opinion, to add of the character whom I have forget

I want just to make change instead of most extremely in the 100 tone

I wouldn't put Tony or Hank on there.

The Ox is pretty strong, maybe him.

Captain America has to be the strongest since he's peak human in every category.He is literally the pinnacle of human ability.

Yeah, he's at peak level, for a person of his build. I'm sure Kingpin is stronger than him.

No. He's stated to be as strong as a human can possibly be without being superhuman. He is the perfect man.

Technically, Wolverine is supposed to have some small measure of super-strength thanks to his adamantium skeleton and healing factor working in tandem or something. Wolverine fanboys'll tell you all about it.

Which makes him a superhuman. If we're looking squarely at humans, it has to be Cap.

I don't think I will ever fully accept the notion that Cap isn't "technically" superpowered. Being peak human being is a superpower. I mean, how many other peak human beings are there? It's not something you can get at naturally.

Clint Barton is technically a peak human, isn't he?

Attaining peak human strength in comics isn't really superhuman in itself. Batman's supposedly at peak human strength through training and exercise. Being at peak everything and being able to balance all of that, however, is definitely superhuman. The human body isn't built to max itself out in all areas naturally--strength comes at the cost of speed and agility, speed at the cost of body mass and therefore strength, etc.

Thing is, if you ask most people who is the physically stronger man, people would probably instinctively pick Cap over Batman as well. And they'd be right; Batman isn't at the same "peak" as Cap is.

Actually, I kinda have to contradict myself; MVP apparently got to peak human. But he got some kind of weird nutritional supplements too (unless I'm just remembering that wrong) so it's not...entirely natural.

Thing is, if you ask most people who is the physically stronger man, people would probably instinctively pick Cap over Batman as well. And they'd be right; Batman isn't at the same "peak" as Cap is.

Actually, I kinda have to contradict myself; MVP apparently got to peak human. But he got some kind of weird nutritional supplements too (unless I'm just remembering that wrong) so it's not...entirely natural.
I do recall there being something funky about the stuff his parents grew on their farm, but I can't say for sure without looking back at the issue.

"Something funky"? Haha. They just fed him organic food. :)

No, I think his parents adapted Abraham Erskine's formulas for vegetables or Erskine tested his formula on vegetables before getting it to the human stage with the Super-Soldier Serum or something. MVP is Erskine's grandson and that factored into the produce somehow.

strongest???

are we talking about the ability to lift something or break something...

IF we are talking about breaking, than it's iron fist.

even then i would say that daredevil may be stronger than cap, simply because the dude has no fear and fear is a limitation, same reason he can do all those crazy stunts is because he's not scared to thow his body into situations fully sighted people may hold back from slightly.

IF he was probably alive, i would also say Kraven was a force to be reckoned with but i guess the same thing can be said about T'challa. Actually i'd put T'chaka on there as well.

so would wolverine considering he's basically got all that adamantium behind any blow and he's more likely to go full tilt because he can heal afterwards

If Cap is (was) at peak strength level for a person of his build, then one might argue that he isn't a super human. On the other hand, if his strength is the absolute pinnacle of human ability it would have to be considered as superstrength since a normal human with his build could NOT achieve the same strength. Thus, he would have to be classified as superhuman.

In either case, I'd say Kingpin is the strongest "normal" human in MU.

A normal human couldn't make half the shots Hawkeye does with a bow and arrow while doing backflips, but he's not considered superhuman. There tends to be a broader definition of what "normal" humans are capable of in comics, as in most sci fi/fantasy fiction.

Well, yeah. It makes him cool and all but, really, no one's that good. He'd probably outshoot Bullseye, and Bullseye actually does have superhuman aim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"