marvel character who is the strongest : at the human level

A normal human couldn't make half the shots Hawkeye does with a bow and arrow while doing backflips, but he's not considered superhuman. There tends to be a broader definition of what "normal" humans are capable of in comics, as in most sci fi/fantasy fiction.

Yeah that's true but I don't think that even in comics a normal human with a particular build can be stronger than the strongest possible normal human with that build. :cwink:

Builds are the artist's doing, though. Rob Liefeld draws Cap a lot bigger than Mark Bagley, but Cap's got the same strength level regardless.

I don't even like calling what Rob Liefeld does "drawing."

Builds are the artist's doing, though. Rob Liefeld draws Cap a lot bigger than Mark Bagley, but Cap's got the same strength level regardless.

Indeed, but the point I'm trying to make is that logically Cap cannot be stronger than the peak human strength for his build without having superstrength. By definition. Either he is "only" at the peak level for his build or he has superstrength. One cannot have both.

But maybe I'm thinking too much into this. Marvel logic doesn't have to resemble the real world logic...

cap is supposed to have the perfect human physique/build, so therefore peak strength for his build is peak strength for humans period.

not only did he bulk out when he took the super soldier serum, he probably grew too,

He is essentially god's adam with a personal trainer that has worked out every day of his life and eats real ****ing good. 'prefection'

but that doesn't mean he is able to channel chi or has adamantium reinforcing his hits so when it comes to striking, i don't think he cuts it. He also normally deals with people way out of his strength zone which is why peeps like fisk may come across stonger than him but may not actually be (since his adversaries are generally not that strong, except spidey but cap could probably take him anywho).

cap is supposed to have the perfect human physique/build, so therefore peak strength for his build is peak strength for humans period.

Ok, I can accept that. :yay:

I could argue that the perfect human build for strength isn't the perfect human build for agility, for example, so that Cap couldn't possibly be at the human pinnacle in both without being superhuman... but again the real world physics need not apply in MU. I can accept that in MU there is a single physical build that allows for the optimum level in every physical attribute simultaneously. I find it silly, yes, but I can accept it.

rough force (pure talent ) without gadget shield, claw, billyclub, armor or ect

only strength skill like : shoulder press, bench press, leg press, boxe karate ect ect(some of your idea)

1Steve roger =captain America
2T'Challa =black panther
3Matt Murdock =daredevil
4Logan =wolverine
5Dwayne taylor =night trasher
6frank castle =punisher
7Shan shi =master of kung fu
8Clint barton =hawkeye
9Tony stark =iron man
10Hank pym =giant man

give your idea, your opinion, to add of the character whom I have forget

I want just to make change instead of most extremely in the 100 tone

I don't think Ironman, Hank Pym, Black Panther or, Wolverine should be on that list. I think their strength is all considered super human.

Since when is Bullseye's aim superhuman?

Isn't it? Or is he just able to throw things in just the right way so's they'll be deadly? I was never completely clear on that, probably because I rarely read Daredevil.

Exactly.

The only reason's superhuman otherwise though is his adamantium skeleton.

What's lame is that Marel has yet to explain how Bullseye survived the bonding process. I guess it was MAGIC!

They gave him an enema of Wolverine's blood, which allowed him just enough healing mojo to survive.

I thought it was because it wasn't a complete bonding process. His bones were reinforced with adimantium plates, but they weren't bonded to his skeliton on a molecular level like they were with wolverine, and they don't completely cover it.

Shouldn't his body still be suffering severe adamantium poisoning?

I thought it was because it wasn't a complete bonding process. His bones were reinforced with adimantium plates, but they weren't bonded to his skeliton on a molecular level like they were with wolverine, and they don't completely cover it.

I don't think so. Marvel has mentioned in it's own books that the mystery of Bullseye's survival is a "story for another day," meaning they don't know either.

Shouldn't his body still be suffering severe adamantium poisoning?

Yes, it should. It must be MAGIC!

strongest???

are we talking about the ability to lift something or break something...

IF we are talking about breaking, than it's iron fist.

even then i would say that daredevil may be stronger than cap, simply because the dude has no fear and fear is a limitation, same reason he can do all those crazy stunts is because he's not scared to thow his body into situations fully sighted people may hold back from slightly.

IF he was probably alive, i would also say Kraven was a force to be reckoned with but i guess the same thing can be said about T'challa. Actually i'd put T'chaka on there as well.

so would wolverine considering he's basically got all that adamantium behind any blow and he's more likely to go full tilt because he can heal afterwards

lifting like a weight lifting competion like on bench squat (leg press) or shoulder press

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"