Marvel movie timeline

The Geek Vault

Come at me bro
Reaction score
hey, I was just thinking in the comics certain things happens in one comic and are referrerenced to in another, so what about the movies. When X-men one is taking place is Peter Parker getting bit by a radioactive spider. Another example is when you watch SM2 JJJ makes a Doctor Strange reference which means that if they make a Dr. Strange orgin movie it will take place before spider-man, there for they can't make spidey references.

Not sure about this but I always got the feeling that the X-men movies were supposed to be near future while Spider-man was set in the present.

Same I always got the feeling the X-men were away from the others. In the X-men movies they never made reference to other heroes.

Every Marvel movie is in their own universe.
The Dr. Strange reference was just a joke.

At least, that´s what i think :confused:

I like to think that they all take place in the same universe even if rights issues prevent them from actually being seen that way. That's why it bothers me when we have a 9 foot tall Hulk with probably 100+ ton strength and a 5'10" Thing that has trouble with a 10 ton (?) firetruck. Even if we never see them oncreen together, I'd like to think that they COULD exist in the same universe and be on par with their comic counterparts.

marvelman418 said:
Same I always got the feeling the X-men were away from the others. In the X-men movies they never made reference to other heroes.

Magnetos plastic prison was made by Stark Enterprises.

It says it on the floor of the guard post before the plastic cell. Its very easy to miss.

Spider - Man said:
I like to think that they all take place in the same universe even if rights issues prevent them from actually being seen that way. That's why it bothers me when we have a 9 foot tall Hulk with probably 100+ ton strength and a 5'10" Thing that has trouble with a 10 ton (?) firetruck. Even if we never see them oncreen together, I'd like to think that they COULD exist in the same universe and be on par with their comic counterparts.
Don't take things so literally.

And sit up straight.

Isildur´s Heir said:

same here

Isildur´s Heir said:

When JJJ says that the guy next to him goes "There's already someone with that name" or something so I'm assuming that he was telling the truth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"