Marvel TV Series Marvel On Disney Streaming Service (aka Disney +)

This is what they get for getting the MCU movies early. :o

Me watching Disney+ content:

NxIXQEw.gif

This is what they get for getting the MCU movies early. :o
Not really.

Probably had to something with international licenses/deals, so they couldn't launch Disney+ as early as November 12, 2019.

Anyway, for mcu fans in those countries, they aren't really missing anything as the 1st mcu show isn't available for streaming by April of 2020.

Not really.

Probably had to something with international licenses/deals, so they couldn't launch Disney+ as early as November 12, 2019.

Anyway, for mcu fans in those countries, they aren't really missing anything as the 1st mcu show isn't available for streaming by April of 2020.

giphy.gif

They actually put the list on video:

Hmm. The video mostly consisted of Disney Channel shows I'll never watch. While I've seen most Wdas movies, all Pixar movies except Good Dinosaur and the big budgeted films shown in the trailer except for Dragon's Pete.

I hope they would add so much more movies in a year and if possible complete their library, before this streaming service arrives in my country.

I love how you changed the headline to feature his worst work, lol.

I can't find the Disney + thread so I'm just gonna post it here. I hope Disney would eventually feature the entire library of Fox/Abc/Touchstone or whatever material they decided to keep on Hulu. Because splitting them up into two different streaming services is confusing! IsHulu even going to launch outside of America? And I'm sure they can do an option to filter r rated stuff for kids.

FYI, all this concept art is featured in the "Expanding the Universe" featurette on the Disney+ Marvel section, which is a promo thing for the upcoming MCU shows using mostly footage from the SDCC and D23 panels, some interviews with the creatives, and some actual footage of the "What If?" animated show.

Yeah, I know. I don't have Disney + yet, though. In the interim, I'm hoping the featurette leaks online. :yay:

I will say, so far, I kind of like the UI better on Disney+ than Netflix. So, props to them on that. Didn't just take Hulu's, thank god.

What actress/model/or person in general is those Kate Bishop concept art images based on?

I dunno, but I'm just happy to see Lucky the Pizza Dog in that art.

I know it's launch day, but still pretty impressive for the service...

What if series looks great, I can't wait for it.

What If is the show I am by far the least interested in. I am sure it will be fine

Sort of disappointed we had to wait for Disney+ miniseries to actually get these costumes for the characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"