Marvel TV Series Marvel On Disney Streaming Service (aka Disney +)

'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussed to Return on Disney+

Dunno how accurate this is or whether this should be taken with a pinch of salt.

Yeah, I don't really see this as being too likely, just because AoS seemed finish off the story of that particular "team" as a unit. I could definitely see those characters pop up in other projects, like Quake in Secret Invasion or Director Mackenzie in pretty much anything. I'd love to see them make use of Bobbi Morse, like maybe in Hawkeye.

In the 80s, at least on BBC TV, there was a cut of the Godfather and Godfather Part II which showed it as an epic mini series with everything in chronological order. So there weren't flashbacks as such but it started out with Robert DeNiro for the early years and later on had Marlon Brando take over. It was cut in a different way to how the films actually were.

I wouldn't mind seeing something similar done for the entire MCU films and Disney+ shows with everything shown as an epic saga of a series. It would all be shown chronologically maybe in 45 minute segments each week, giving us a long-running TV series worth several seasons. It would be great to see things in a different way.

Of course you could still watch the films and TV series as they originally were, but this would be a different viewing option.

Yeah, I don't really see this as being too likely, just because AoS seemed finish off the story of that particular "team" as a unit. I could definitely see those characters pop up in other projects, like Quake in Secret Invasion or Director Mackenzie in pretty much anything. I'd love to see them make use of Bobbi Morse, like maybe in Hawkeye.

More on this today.

Exclusive: Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D’s Chloe Bennet Lined Up For A New Marvel Series

Take with a grain of salt. Would be good if she is in the MCU though.

Last edited:
Giant Freakin Robot has been posting a lot of click baity stuff in the past, so yea I would take that with a massive grain.

Is anyone surprised that there haven't been any leaks as to who most of the cast of Loki are going to play? We only know Owen Wilson's character, Mobius M. Mobius.

I'm convinced Marvel should do a Dazzler series if not a movie now. After hearing how good the music is for WandaVision and how audiences love the themes, a musical series centred around Dazzler would be a massive hit.

They could feature different genres of music from different decades each week.

Is anyone surprised that there haven't been any leaks as to who most of the cast of Loki are going to play? We only know Owen Wilson's character, Mobius M. Mobius.
I'm honestly glad about that. It could be a nice surprise. I also found it funny how like 3 different actors were rumored/theorized to be an alternate version of Loki. I personally strongly believe Sophia DiMartino will be some version of Enchantress but other than that I don't know who everyone will be playing. Also, Wilson is probably several characters, because Mobius M. Mobius is a clone.

I'm honestly glad about that. It could be a nice surprise. I also found it funny how like 3 different actors were rumored/theorized to be an alternate version of Loki. I personally strongly believe Sophia DiMartino will be some version of Enchantress but other than that I don't know who everyone will be playing. Also, Wilson is probably several characters, because Mobius M. Mobius is a clone.

It could also be "characters made exclusively for the MCU that are not in the comics but could be someday" that the MCU is best at doing.

It could still be possible that Miss Marvel would pop up this year with the delay of Loki.

11th June Loki with 6 episodes minimum
23th July What If with 10 episodes
1st October Hawkeye, lets calculate with 6 episodes
12th November Ms. Marvel with 6 episodes
Ending in 17th December -> Spiderman

But to be honest I think they will do a break of at least a week between the series. And I would be happy about it so they can more breathe. I think they pushed back Loki to have a prominent spot for Black Widow in case.
This whole schedule could be mixed again with the movie release play. I could see that they release 2 episodes of What If per week as well.

Unless they skip a week Loki is going to overlap with Shang Chi's release date,

I think they want to keep Hawkeye in the end of November, because it has a Christmas setting. If you look, how many Christmas classics were the most watched titels on Disney+ in December, it makes a lot sense.
They‘d rather postpone Ms.Marvel to 2022 - also closer to Captain Marvel 2 then

They could also release What If with 2 episodes a week, since it it seems like its gonna have10 episodes.

I know it's like 80% Marvel and 20% Star Wars but Disney+ is doing an excellent job keeping me entertained this year.

I wouldn't mind if Marvel put out extended cuts of all the MCU films but broken down into episodes that are in shorter chunks for Disney +. They could even be re-edited in a more chronological order so we see certain events going on at more or less the same time.

In theatres, certain deleted scenes might slow down the movie, but as part of a TV series, these scenes could be put back in.

How are the ratings of Wandavision and The Falcon and the Winter Soldier compared to the other series on Disney Plus?

it does to me. I enjoyed watching the new stuff until late in the evening/night, knowing I don’t have to get up early the next day.
I’m pretty tired right now, because I watched the new Loki episode and analysis until midnight.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"