Falcon and Winter Soldier Marvel Studios' FALCON & WINTER SOLDIER - Disney + Original

the upgraded magnetic shield Tony made for Steve but was never used in the movie would be perfect for Sam to have he wouldn't need Cap's super strength throw the shield hard enough dish out damage and he could control it pull back to him when he is in mid flight and could do more crazy ricochet shield throw like from the comics

'John Wick' Writer Derek Kolstad Boards Marvel's Falcon-Winter Soldier

“John Wick” creator Derek Kolstad has joined the writing team on the “Falcon & Winter Soldier” limited series for Marvel Studios, an individual with knowledge of the project exclusively tells TheWrap.

The series stars Anthony Mackie and Sebastian Stan reprising their big-screen roles as Sam Wilson aka Falcon and Bucky Barnes/The Winter Soldier, respectively. The upcoming series will likely focus on Sam Wilson aka Falcon taking on the mantle of Captain America; at the end of “Avengers: Endgame,” an elder Steve Rogers (Chris Evans) hands Wilson his shield. Kari Skogland will direct the six-part miniseries, which is eyeing an August 2020 debut. Emily VanCamp and Daniel Bruhl are in talks reprise their roles as Sharon Carter and Helmut Zemo, receptively, on “Falcon & Winter Soldier.”

Nice. Perfect fit. Can’t wait to see what he comes up with

Looks sick! Can’t wait to see zemo with the sock on his head. I wonder if he feels weird he split up the avengers right before the snap?

Excited for this one for sure. The few moments these two had together in Civil War showed they had great chemistry and can see this being a great buddy cop dynamic.

Be fun to see Zemo back as well in a more comic accurate suit this time.

Daniel Bruhl being back for this has me hyped. Him getting the classic mask makes it even better.

Does the mask have goggles?

well that's unnecessary
his eyes should just be exposed, its a simple mask, don't over-complicate it

Last edited:
This will be the reason why I sign up for Disney+. I can't wait for this. Hope its good.

'John Wick' Writer Derek Kolstad Boards Marvel's Falcon-Winter Soldier

“John Wick” creator Derek Kolstad has joined the writing team on the “Falcon & Winter Soldier” limited series for Marvel Studios, an individual with knowledge of the project exclusively tells TheWrap.

The series stars Anthony Mackie and Sebastian Stan reprising their big-screen roles as Sam Wilson aka Falcon and Bucky Barnes/The Winter Soldier, respectively. The upcoming series will likely focus on Sam Wilson aka Falcon taking on the mantle of Captain America; at the end of “Avengers: Endgame,” an elder Steve Rogers (Chris Evans) hands Wilson his shield. Kari Skogland will direct the six-part miniseries, which is eyeing an August 2020 debut. Emily VanCamp and Daniel Bruhl are in talks reprise their roles as Sharon Carter and Helmut Zemo, receptively, on “Falcon & Winter Soldier.”
This makes me more confident on the show. I really want it to be good!

I'm interested in seeing what the FalconCap suit looks like. Hope he still uses the wings too.
He definitely still has to use his Falcon attacks and integrate them with the shield. I’ll be very disappointed otherwise.

I can't see them taking out the wings, as those are part of his look as The Falcon and in moves set, that separates him from Steve. Hopefully they will make it red.

Absolutely. The only reason he could plausibly take the role is thanks to his Falcon equipment and skillset. Abandoning that would leave him utterly unable to compete at the same level, since he does not have any super soldier serum powers.

Good points. Glad to hear and in that case I could get behind Falcon with the shield. Hopefully they come up with some top choreography in ways for him to use the shield that complement his attacks (and defence).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"