Marvel TV Series Marvel Studios First Animated Production in Over A Decade: "WHAT IF...?"

What If Ross hadn't refused to release Blonsky in The Consultant?

Niether Banner nor Stark would have been on the original team, Instead we'd have Cap, War Machine, Abomination, Hawkeye and Black Widow sent to take out Loki in Berlin.

Stark pissing Ross off is the moment that made the Avengers.

What-If Tony Stark didn't become Iron Man?
What-If The Avengers failed in Endgame?
What-If Odin stayed a homeless man in NYC?
What-If the real Mandarin resurfaces in a future without Iron Man?

What If the Avengers had formed in the 1980s?...

Ant-Man (Hank Pym)
Wasp (Janet Van Dyne)
Goliath (Bill Foster)
Black Panther (T'Chaka)
The Ancient One
and Mar-Vel?

r4ntmizcqar2ijwgwjau.jpg

Now that’s what I call the wright casting! Can’t wait to see what happens.

Wonder if marvel got my script “what if Steve left Peggy Carter seconds after endgame and danced with winter soldier instead”

Heckuva cast list they've got for this series. With it being just voiceover work, it won't take them long to do an episode so it's not as time-consuming as a movie or normal TV series.

Daredevil In Feudal Japan sounds awesome!

Punisher with the Symbiote would be cool for them to do as well.

It should be noted that quite a few of the suggestions in the poll are basically impossible, because they'd make no sense as a What If *in the MCU*.

I see we now have a new What If forum. I probably would have left them all in here but to each his own.

I see we now have a new What If forum. I probably would have left them all in here but to each his own.

Yeah, kind of defeats the purpose of grouping the forums together. The DC forums I like where one can just click on the forum area then filter threads by show if wish to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"