Marvel TV Series Marvel Studios' SIF - Disney + Original

Reaction score
Disney+, the upcoming premium streaming service from the House of Mouse, is reportedly working on a solo series focused on Thor and Thor: The Dark World's Lady Sif.

According to Discussing Film, Jaimie Alexander is expected to reprise her role as Lady Sif for the series, which will last between six and eight episodes. It's currently unknown if the series takes place before or after the events of Thor: Ragnarok and Avengers: Infinity War.

REPORT: Disney+ Will Feature Lady Sif TV Series

She hasn't exactly been the most riveting to watch on Blindspot. She's not that interesting to watch in general.

She hasn't exactly been the most riveting to watch on Blindspot. She's not that interesting to watch in general.

I loved the first season of Blindspot and then lost interest half way through season 2 so i get what you're saying there.

It's not so much Sif that I'd be interested in seeing herself as the potential to meet other characters she might encounter, particularly Beta Ray Bill

I want to see Lorelei and get her Vengeance!

Enchantress would be the ideal big bad for the series...

...Of all the rumoured potential series this seems the most unlikely now, though I do think it was probably considered. Adding more teams with their own series is where i think the ultimate direction of the Disney+ MCU is going.

Might I suggest a change in the structure of the titles of these threads pertaining only to "rumoured" series so as to differentiate between them and the threads for confirmed series?
At the very least add a question mark at the end and remove the word "original" and maybe add "(rumoured)"?
Let's not give the impression we're deluding ourselves :)
(yeah i know it was me suggested threads for Hulk and Sif after the War Machine one, i should have put that idea forward then, sorry)

I didn't include "rumor" in the title to make it consistent with the other threads. Anyway, if the reader/visitor read the first post, he/she will know its not yet 100% confirmed.

I didn't include "rumor" in the title to make it consistent with the other threads. Anyway, if the reader/visitor read the first post, he/she will know its not yet 100% confirmed.

That's the thing, the rumour threads SHOULDN'T be consistent with the other threads though, they aren't confirmed and the title doesn't give that impression, It's deceptive.

It's kind of false advertising if someone needs to read the first post to not get the wrong impression from the headline.

I loved the first season of Blindspot and then lost interest half way through season 2 so i get what you're saying there.

It's not so much Sif that I'd be interested in seeing herself as the potential to meet other characters she might encounter, particularly Beta Ray Bill

I'd rather they saved Beta Ray Bill for the big screen.

Would've been cool if he had a scene with Robert Redford and Scarlett Johansson. They could whisper in his ear. :o

A Warriors Three series with the original cast of TDW
Set in an alternate timeline or as a prequel in Asgard

Threads about completely hypothetical TV shows should really mark themselves as such in their title. Doing otherwise is borderline trolling, or at least deeply impolite.

And yet this thread exists, based on rumor.

Odd.

Hawkeye Series Starring Jeremy Renner in the Works at Disney+ (EXCLUSIVE)

No... It was sourced to perhaps the biggest of the trades unlike the plethora of rumor only threads from dubious at best sources you started. Also... I haven't FOR YEARS complained about the possibility of shows for MCU characters like some who then oddly make a metric ton of threads about MCU based shows for reasons that I am happy I cannot fathom.

And... It actually happens that this is an ACTUAL show that is being done.

I mean besides that... Sure... Exact same thing.

They gotta bring back Lorelei, whom she foughtin Aos. Enchantress would be another good choice if they don't want her in the movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"