She-Hulk Marvel Studios' HULK & SHE-HULK - Disney + Original

Reaction score
An inside source familiar with the situation has disclosed that Marvel Studios has begun development on a Hulk/She-Hulk team-up series for Disney+, according to We Got This Covered. As with the rest of the MCU-set limited series being fielded by the upcoming streamer, the project would have close ties to Marvel's films — meaning that Mark Ruffalo is expected to reprise his role as Bruce Banner.
It should be noted that nothing has been officially confirmed here, but even if the report turns out to be dead accurate, it doesn't mean that Ruffalo is on the hook to portray Dr. Banner and his green-skinned alter-ego for years to come — or even for very much longer. According to the source, the project would essentially serve as a vehicle for Ruffalo to pass the banner (pun definitely intended) to a new character, as the actor is said to be "almost done with the role." The good news: that character is Jennifer Walters, the She-Hulk, whose entry into the MCU simply could not come too soon.
Read More: Hulk/She-Hulk series rumored to be in development

Haven’t heard this anywhere else but it would be cool if it’s true. I’m dying for our sassy she hulk!

Haven’t heard this anywhere else but it would be cool if it’s true. I’m dying for our sassy she hulk!

I've seen this story about here and there.

Obviously just a rumour right now and it kind of makes sense as what they seem to be doing is moving the surviving stars of Phase 1&2 over to the Disney+ shows which serves to keep their stories going so they can pop back up in the MCU when needed without a recap and freeing up big-screen time for newer characters.

Then of course there's the issue with Universal owning the distribution rights to Hulk solo movies, which I'm not certain would affect a small-screen production so this might be the ideal way around it.

Another bonus to this happening would be a chance to bring more gamma-powered heroes and villains into the MCU.

Title it "INCREDIBLE HULKS" and then it can start off with Banner taking the lead in the first series and after introducing She-Hulk, she or another character could take the lead in later seasons.

If they can do the vfx justice and the action / spectacle aren't limited then I'm fine with it. However, Spider-woman and She Hulk are the two legacy characters I want to see get their own film. A She Hulk movie obviously wouldn't happen because of Universal. So I guess I can settle for a streaming show.

If they can do the vfx justice and the action / spectacle aren't limited then I'm fine with it. However, Spider-woman and She Hulk are the two legacy characters I want to see get their own film. A She Hulk movie obviously wouldn't happen because of Universal. So I guess I can settle for a streaming show.

I don't want to see Spider-Woman get her own film it wouldn't do her backstory justice.
I'd rather see them adapt SPIDER-WOMAN: AGENT OF HYDRA as a live action series ( wasn't there a web-comic with that title adapted from the Spider-Woman: Origin comic? )

...and a She-Hulk film would just be a rehash of a Hulk origin story with a female lead.
Give the Hulks a series, Give it to Taika Waititi and have cameos from Korg and Howard the Duck. Can't lose :)

Last edited:
How would it just be a rehash of the hulk origin story? She hulk is a lawyer and they would be nuts to not rely on that heavily. She covers completely different stories

How would it just be a rehash of the hulk origin story? She hulk is a lawyer and they would be nuts to not rely on that heavily. She covers completely different stories

I didn't mean the story itself but the development of the character and how they deal with the change.
A series would give us more perspective on the differences between the Hulks, whereas a film would play on the similarities.

I'm personally fine with the CGI, but I have to ask, why is Titaina practical and She-Hulk CGI?
There the same proportion's.
FTE1tzpXwAA1YR-
FTE1xf5WQAcik2m

Not going to lie, I know it's early but not liking what I see and hear from She Hulk. I'm hoping I'm surprised and it is good but Marvel TV hasn't lived up to the hype IMHO.

Sure people are more excited to watch disney shows in which formers avengers characters appear
Wandavision, Hawkeye, Falcon, She-Hulk...

Hot take but i think She Hulk looks FINE and she is also fine. They just need to turn the color saturation down a bit.

like this:

5DAADED8-C500-4B02-9E7F-08CB1620DBD1.png 66565795-DA75-4381-8300-2E4854C8A396.png

Last edited:
I watched The Batman that way, and could hardly see what’s happening storywise

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"