Marvel Studios will Go Head to Head with Batman vs. Superman

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a maturity contest more than anything else. I'm disappointed with WB/DC more as they've chosen to clash. Under normal circumstances I'd want them to lose heavily as a result but unfortunately that would mean I lose out on a Justice League franchise.
I hate when studios place films in slots without actually having a film. WB placed an actual in production film in the slot. Disney just saying we are going to release a Marvel film is ridiculous imo.

Crushed.

Blockbusters make their money in the first two weeks. The GA are going to turn up in their droves to see BvS so Cap 2 will get the spill over and then in two weeks the next big thing will cut Caps legs clean off.
You are really underestimating the MCU. They would eat each other.

Crushed.

Blockbusters make their money in the first two weeks. The GA are going to turn up in their droves to see BvS so Cap 2 will get the spill over and then in two weeks the next big thing will cut Caps legs clean off.

BvS isn't the second coming. It's still a movie and can get hurt by other movies.

Crushed.

Drugs are bad.

Crushed.

Sigh....not this DC vs. Marvel bull crap again.

:whatever:

I don't get why this thread is still open.

Did Goyer really insult fans of the Martian Manhunter?

BvS isn't the second coming. It's still a movie and can get hurt by other movies.

It won't even make the front page of the new york times in its opening weekend.

BvS is not as huge a cultural milestone as a lot of this forum thinks.

Did Goyer really insult fans of the Martian Manhunter?

I think he could've had a few drinks but I do feel his viewpoint is finite at best especially with She-Hulk. It was a bizarre rant for a guy who should know his history with comic book characters.

I suppose his words could be interpreted that way. I just took it as his opinion on the character, however abrasive it was.

But his opinion, if taken for what it is, has weight because he's also the damn dude helping to craft Justice League. It's not like he's a random schmoe.

does anyone here think there is a chance that both movies will be realesed on the same day? i think there is zero.

this is a business and they are everyday working on finding solutions how to make more money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"